Act. 111 Guardian Star

Princess Rhea opened her eyes to the familiar sight of the Golden Kingdoms throne room. It's walls echoing with memories of utter fondness. Her elder brother Prince Endymion whom had gleefully chase the little Princess down it's halls. The two siblings enjoying their games of tag and hide and go seek. Those days were ones that brought joy to her heart. It was soon in the doorway that Prince Endymion made his presence known. Standing tall before his sister; the smile he would flash towards her was non existent.

Startling the young Princess who braced herself Abit, unsure of her brother's change of mood. Raising the hem of her gown; the raven haired Princess drew near to her brother. Now standing mere inches from her twin brother. Questioning her brother if something was wrong? Pleading with him to look her in the eye. And yet he refused. Turning his back to his sister before finally speaking. Though his tone was as cold as ice, sending chills down her spine. "I'm leaving for the Moon. Serenity and I will be happy together." His words blinded Rhea who shook her head, tears spewing down her cheeks. "B-Brother please!" Rhea sobbed, her hand gripping onto her brother's cloak. "Don't go! Don't go please!" Princess Rhea sobbed as images made themselves known to her.

Ones of blood and carnage. The bodies of her loved ones which lay strewn about the palace halls. The cries of anguish of the innocent who would fall at the hands of a menacing army. She saw it all. Her elder brother walking away from her one final time. Abandoning her to the thrall of one who Rhea once called her friend. Prince Endymion shook himself from his sister's grasp, leaving her side as he did that final night. Rhea screamed in sorrow as soon the doors of the palace flew open to reveal the enraged Dark Army. And it's head Beryl. Fear struck Rhea once more as she took to her heels and ran. Her tears never ceasing as she soon found herself in a room;one that would be her grave.

Her heart pounded loudly in her chest before a sharp pain pierced through her chest. Gripping onto her crimson coated chest, Rhea turned to see none other than Beryl. Clutching onto her blood soaked dagger as she manically continued to plunge the blade into Rhea's body over and over again. Rhea lay upon the cold ground below, the young woman choking on her own blood during the assault. Blinking away tears as she succumbed to her injuries. Falling deeper into a never ending loop of anguish. One that Princess Rhea would not be able to break herself. The bloodied Princess struggling to speak. Her tears blurring her sight as she muttered. "H-Help me."

It was with those words that Princess Rhea was completely devoured by both fear and betrayal which haunted her soul. Her tears refused to stop amid the darkness. The sorrowful Princess with her arms stretched out before her. Her very heart pleading for someone. Anyone to reach out for her. For anyone who needed her. For all who loved her. Did she not touch the heart of others? Was she not valued? Gritting her teeth Princess Rhea clung onto a single shred of hope. One she held to her chest; a single yet flickering amber light. One which represented the young woman's heart and might.

"Is this what you have come to? Dear Princess. One whom was created through the will of the Golden Crystal. One who was molded by the hands of the Queen of the Golden Kingdom. Will you allow yourself to falter here?" The sudden yet striking voice penetrated the darkness around Rhea. The voice was clear as her own reality. Princess Rhea raised her head, searching for the source of the tiny voice which continued to speak to her.

"If you lose faith now, then all whom have placed their hope in you will fall. You are better than this Princess Rhea. Soon to be Mother of Stars. Shepard of Dreams. You are meant for more. But without your faith in yourself. You will be no more. Is this....what you wish for?"

Princess Rhea brought her hands to her chest, tears string down her cheeks. Was this what she wanted? Was she truly so tired of suffering? Of existing that she was willing to stop. To stop searching for a future. To stop it all. With a blurred vision Rhea sobbed into her hands, shaking her head furiously. No, she couldn't stop. She wouldn't stop. Not now. Not after coming this far. Biting her bottom lip the young Princess blinked away her tears, her calm mind allowing her body to hover in the darkness. However a blinding gold light began to pour from Rhea's chest. She instinctively cupped her hands around this light before it then took the shape of a tiny woman. One who's appearance perfectly mirrored her own, however the little sprite was dressed in a Sailor Fuko.

"I knew you would make the right decision. One who is the burning might of the Golden Crystal. Bringer of beautiful dreams." The tiny sprite declared as Rhea peered down towards the source of light, immediately sensing a sort of kinship with the sprite. "W-Who are you?" Rhea questioned earning a smile from the tiny sprite. She pressed her right hand to her chest before bowing her head before Rhea. "I am your Sailor Guardian; Sailor Constellation. I have always been here guiding your way; but now it is time that you shine your own way through the darkness."

"I don't understand I-I just want...I want to see them again. Endymion, Serenity, Helios." Rhea muttered her tears forming once more at the thought of Helios. "Then it is here where you will forge your path. A new power that will allow you to harness power beyond all capability. " With this Sailor Constellation placed her tiny hands before her allowing the golden light to take the shape of a star which continued to emit a warm glow. Without hesitation Rhea clasped onto the warm star. Immediately feeling the warmth creep across her entire body, she released a gasp as Sailor Constellation nodded at her endeavor knowing that now things would change.

Now the fate of the "Fallen Queen" could be avoided. But she did know was here before her a new power of being born. One that would pierce even the darkest of night. Held by one who's heart was as vast as the universe itself.