Act. 49 Darkness Hidden Within

Elsewhere hidden within the depths of the Black Moon Base,Saphir sat on his throne. It was true it was less elegant compared to his elder brother Demande's but non the less it was his alone. He sat with a smirk evident on his face as he felt the warm welcoming of his new bride. She slowly wrapped her arms around his shoulders, while nuzzling her face into his neck. Her long flowing raven hair cascading down her sides,draping over Saphir's shoulders. He slowly ran his fingers through her lushes locks causing her to smile. It surprised him how easy it was to obtain his prize. To manipulate it so that it would forever remain his and his alone.

She released a light giggle before whispering his name into his ear,enough to make him shiver in delight. He loved the way she spoke his name. The way it seemed to roll off her tongue as if it were meant for lips and hers alone. A smile appeared on her lips before she opened her eyes revealing her blood crimson orbs which bore into all who stood before them. Saphir knew it was the right decision to make her a member of their family. Her powder would prove very useful to them,but it wasn't just her power which lured him. It was her timeless beauty which now held darkness within. Darkness fit for a temptress,and most of all fit for his bride.

"She is a work of art Saphir." Commented Rubeus whos voice held a hint of jealousy. Saphir smirked towards his so called "family member". Already quite annoyed by his words let alone his presence. " Quite right Rubeus, and she is mine."Declared Saphir who tugged his Raven Haired Goddess to him,causing her to fall into his lap. Her legs dangling over the left side of his throne. Laugher erupted from her before her crimson gaze landed on Rubeus. "How can she be trusted? Not too long ago she served as their ally." Rubeus stated snidely as growing tired of his comments, the "Raven Haired Goddess" rose from Saphir's grasp. She then began to walk towards Rubeus, the long flowing black laced train of her dress trailing behind her every step.

She maintained her nonchalant smile but deep inside a fire had erupted from within her. One that could only be extinguished with destruction. Rubeus tensed up at her sudden movement,though he stood in place refusing to back down from her. Saphir sat in place admiring his woman's ferocious tenacity along with her beauty. She wore a black laced dress which stopped mid thigh at the front but at the back a long lacy black train swayed behind her. The dress was also long sleeved with lace which only added to her dark beauty. She now stood in front of Rubeus her crimson gaze boring into his own. Although his eyes remained fixated on the Black Moon symbol at the center of her forhead.

"Are you queationing my loyalty,Rubeus?" She questioned with a glare which made Rubeus think twice about his next words. "O-Of course Rhea." He answered as he laughed nervously. It was true the beautiful woman clad in black was indeed Sailor Constellation or Rhea. She had turned to the Dark Moon Family,and now it was all she knew. That and the feelings of love and must she felt for her darling Saphir. "I meant no disrespect." Rubeus continued groveling before Rhea who did in fact enjoy watching the crimson haired man beg for hee forgiveness.

Rhea turned towards Saphir who simply nodded towards her before she continued. "If you are so concerned then I shall prove my loyalty." Rhea stated before randomly appearing beside Saphir who gripped onto her waist. "And how do you plan to do this?" Asked a familar voice belonging to none other than Prince Demande who had watched the entire scene from the shadows. Immediately Rhea bowed her head in respect for the Prince who bod her to raise her head. "I will bring the Little Rabbit to you." Rhea answered with a smile as Esmeraud appeares from the shadows through her fan down in anger.

"No! I will not allow this-!" She exclaimed angrily stepping towards Rhea whom stood unmoved by her words. "Are you afraid I will succeed where you failed, Esmeraud?" Rhea asked with a smirk causing Esmeraud's face to turn bright red in anger. "You will not succeed!" Esmeraud exclaimed stomping put of the throne room. Prince Demande smirked towards Rhea before he spoke "Fine then,bring her to me." Prince Demande ordered as Rhea bowed towards him once more a smile evident on her face. "As you wish." Rhea stated before strutting out of the throne room,intending to show her loyalty. She would bring the "Little Rabbit" there was no question about it.

While remaining in the Crystal Palace, Chibi Usa wandered. With no where in particular to go. Ever since Sailor Constellation has been abducted by the Black Moon the entire palace had been on high alert. Even to the extent of having past Sailor Venus, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen as the protectors of Chibi Usa until things dyed down. But what they didn't know was that Rhea would be returning sooner than expected, and most of all no longer friendly.

Outside of the palace stood Rhea, her long raven hair and dress billowing in the wind around her. She stood in the proximity of the camera staring it dead in the lense. King Endymion stared towards the screen in disbelief as a smirk appeared on Rhea's lips as she mouthed"Too late." Quickly King Endymion scrambled to call to the others hoping to alert them of her return. One by one the group searched the palace for Small Lady,praying that they were not too late. But they already were.

Lingering in the Prayer Room,where Queen Rhea slept. Hopefully undisturbed Chibi Usa stood. Watching her dear aunt sleep,hoping she would see hee again. Awake and with her arms open so that she may run into them. Tears rolled down Chibi Usa's cheeks as she cried for her aunt. "Aunt Riri,wake up." Small Lady sniffled as a familiar shadow loomed over her. "Im right here." Rhea breathed scaring the young girl as she turned to meet the alluring crimson gaze of Rhea. Chibi Usa stares unable to take her eyes off of her as Rhea extended her hand for hers. "If you come with me,we can wake up your Auntie." Rhea spoke her voice as soft as silk.

"And mommy too?" "Yes even your mother." She promised as Chibi Usa stepped forward reaching for her hand only to be stopped by the voices of Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Kamen. "Chibi Usa don't!" Sailor Moon cried her eyes landing on the new Rhea who glared daggars towards her. "Rhea?!" Sailor Moon exclaimed only to be forced back by a sudden crimson light which kept her and Tuxedo Kamen at bay. "S-Stop this Rhea-! This is wrong!" Tuxedo Kamen screamed at her,but Rhea ignored his words as she beckoned Chibi Usa to her.

"I have always been there for you Small Lady. Even more than your own mother." Rhea commented an unfocused glassy eyed Chibi Usa nodded slowly as she grippesd onto Rhea's hand. Suddenly a flash of crimson wrapped around both Chibi Usa and Rhea. Rhea smiled triumphantly towards her former allies before diasapearing in a dull crimson light leaving everyone in the prayer room awed. It appeared that the Black Moon had turned the tables on them once again,this battle seemed to be over before it even began.