Act. 33 Final Battle III

Queen Metalia released a low hiss before plunging the entire area into never ending darkness. Expecting to scare the two otherworldly Royals that stood before her,but their determination did not waver. Princess Rhea extended her hand towards the sky above as an amber amber and white light formed above her head, slowly materializing taking the shape of a rod.

The rob itself stood at least 6 feet tall,the body of the rob itself was a transparent white hue,embellished in lovely gold star shaped jewels which trailed down to the bottom. The top of the septer was the shape of a brilliant large white star,made of transparent glass,while a circular compartment for the Golden Crystal to lay.

Rhea gripped onto the rod twirling it around with ease between her fingertips before aiming it towards Metalia. "In the name of all the Stars in the Cosmos..." Rhea began as Princess Serenity's moon wand increased its legbth becoming the Moon rod. "And in the name of the holy Moon,which illuminates the way for the stars..." Princess Serenity began holding her rod in the air above her head.

"And the Stars who watch over the Cosmos with pride. I Princess Rhea,Guardian of the Golden Crystal and the Stars." "And I Princess Serenity, Guardian of the Silver Crystal will..." Princess Serenity began as she and Princess Rhea placed their respective crystals into the rod as they immediately have off a brilliant silver and amber light. "We shall annihilate you!" The Princesses declared aiming their brightly lit rods towards Queen Metalia who bellowed angrily towards the royals.

"You think you can destroy me?!" She screamed as the earth at their very feet began to tremble violently dividing the senshi in half. While elsewhere in the Command Center,Luna and Artemis watched the scene before them in udder awe. "The Legendary Starlight Rod,and Moon Rod." Artemis whispered in amazement as the two Princesses held onto their robs preparing to rid the world of Queen Metalia's presence.

"When two Princesses unite a new form of power is created. A rumored Princess senshi." Luna explained to Artemis as the two princess's combined their amber and silver hue lights together before shouting"Starlight Silver!" "Moon Flash!" The princesses shouted as a brilliant amber and silver light shot from their rods into Metalia who screamed in utter agony.

Princess Rhea held the rod firmly with both hands determined to end this battle at any cost. She prayed to the slowly budding Golden Crystal, for it to grant her with enough power to end this war. As if answering her prayer the Golden Crystal slowly petal by petal came to full bloom illuminating the area completely. Its amber light cascading down Rhea's body shortening her trademark dark blue gown. Leaving her dark blue gown which stopped mid thigh at the front,but in the back of the dress it flailed out into a lovely train behind her. White silk and dark blue embroidered gloves formed on her hands,along with dark blue gladiator heels. She closed her eyes as a single dark blue and amber gem formed at the center of her head,creating a lovely crown on her head.

"Princess Sailor Constellation!" Her court exclaimed in awe as their princess stood in he rmost powerful form yet. Calling out for their star power which they happily gave to her. One by one their powers were added to her own sending another powerful wave of energy towards Queen Metalia who's body slowly began to give out. "Princess Stargazer Illumination!" She shouted as the bright amber light intensified piercing through Queen Metalia completely. Metalus released a weak cry before her body slowly dispersed into nothing,yet at the same time Princess Sailor Constellation's Golden Crystal began to crack. Finally shattering into millions of tiny shards.

Princess Sailor Constellation's eyes widened as she fell backwards almost as if in slowly motion. Her court cried for their princess as her attire dispersed into tiny ribbons leaving her in her trademark dark blue gown. Her body lay on the dark marble floor where Princess Serenity immediately dropped her rod to hold onto her body. Invoking the Silver Crystal to restore her friend, but she was unable to. Angrily Princess Serenity cried,not understanding why she couldn't save her friend as Princess Rhea had saved her.

Tears cascaded down aprincre Serenity's cheeks as she rocked Princess Rhea's already cold body in her arms. Apologizing for being too weak and unable to save her,Mamoru now in his past life armor stood beside Serenity. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes ad her stared towards his sister's now pale form. He had failed once again,and he had lost her because of it.

While slowly falling from the sky was a barrage of snow white feathers which fell around the sobbing group. Endymion stared towards the feathers quietly before the faint image of Helios appeared before him and Serenity. The two royals stared in confusion as Helios's fading form took hold of Rhea's already cold form.

"My Little Star." Helios whispered to his love quietly,his transparent hand caressing her pale white cheek. "It isn't your time yet." He whispered before slowly lowering his lips on Rhea's.