Act 9. Sailor Constellation

Dear Readers,

   If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

        -Ashe_Hime

Sailor Constellation side stepped the flames before bounding into the air landing a mere inch away from him."Your slow."She whispered as angrily Nephrite lounged towards the newly born senshi. Attacking her with all the rage in his body but to no avail. Swiftly Sailor Constellation kicked him hard in the mouth causing him to fall back in pain. Holding onto his bleeding mouth before she placed a hand on her brooch.

Slowly a gold light began to wrap into a scepter. It was gold with a star shaped arch at the top of it,Sailor Constellation gripped onto the scepter as she held it out before her. "Star....Celestial Flash!" She shouted as bright gold flames shot out from the scepter engulfing Nephrite who screamed in both fear in pain. He screamed for Zoisite to help him,but Zoisite quickly fled all the while leaving Nephrite to burn. But it wasn't his skin that was burning,it was all the negative energy he had absorbed that was burning away.

His screams echoed throughout the house as Sailor Constellation lowered her scepter to her side,bidding the flames to leave him. It was as if the oxygen in the room fled along with the flames leaving a trembling Nephrite on the ground. Carefully Sailor Constellation walked over to him,her heels clicking with each step. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder asking if he had returned to her. And she soon received her answer as his hand wrapped firmly around her neck choking her. Sailor Constellation gasped in pain as Tuxedo Kamen rammed his body into Nephrite forcing him to release her.

Sailor Constellation gasped for air,her long flowing raven hair strewn across the ground in dissary. She coughed lightly before spotting Tuxedo Kamen and Nephrite wrestling on the ground. Sailor Constellation held her hands in front of her,abandoning her scepter as she formed the golden crystal in her grasp. "Starlight Sensitive Turbulence!" She shouted as the crystal began to give off wave after wave of its warm power before sending a whirlwind of its power towards Tuxedo Kamen and Nephrite.

Tuxedo Kamen rolled away from the oncoming assault as it hit Nephrite like a ton of bricks. He screamed in pain as images of Prince Endymion and Princess Rhea filled his vision. He smiled faintly as years escaped his eyes as he whispered into the air. "Forgive me,I failed you." He whispered as his body slowly faded away into the whirlwind only leaving a single gem in his place.

Tuxedo Kamen carefully walked over to the gem,picking it up before placing it in his pocket. He then peered towards Sailor Constellation who stood before him,her long flowing raven hair flowing around her form gracefully. A smile appeared on her lips as she walked over to the masked man staring into his eyes. Without hesitation she lowered Tuxedo Kamen's mask from his face. Her eyes now glazed over with tears as she wrapped her arms around Tuxedo Kamen gripping onto him tightly as she sobbed.

"Endymion! Endymion!" She cried as Tuxedo Kamen overcome by emotion wrapped his arms around the senshi fighting back his own tears. "I'm here,I'm here Rhea." He whispered to her soothingly as Sailor Constellation blinked back oncoming tears before spotting Sailor Moon and the others walking towards them.

"What's going on,who is she?" Sailor Mercury asked as Tuxedo Kamen gripped onto the senshi firmly. "She is one of the only survivors of the Gold Kingdom when it fell along with the moon. My younger sister Princess Rhea." Tuxedo Kamen breathed as Sailor Constellation bowed before Sailor Moon,and for a moment Sailor Moon saw her old friend from Earth. The one who introduced her to Endymion, the one friend who shared her safe beliefs about peace between the two planets.

"R-Rhea!" Sailor Moon cried as she ran towards the new senshi hugging her tightly along with Tuxedo Kamen. Sailor Moon cried hard on Sailor Constellation's chest and she couldn't help but to smile. Her friend was always the first to cry when things like this happened. "Serenity." She whispered, hugging her old friend tightly. Sailor Constellation was happy she had been reborn along with her brother,the Princess of the Moon and her court. But where were her friends? Her senshi? And where was he.....? Where was the man she had fallen in love with? Hadn't he been reborn as well?