Act 2. Gaze

Dear Readers,

   If you are enjoying my new Sailor Moon story please vote and comment. When you guys comment it keeps me going. Thanks guys!

        -Ashe_Hime

Ritsuko continued to walk away from the strange yet handsome man she had bbped into. He acted pretty weird when he saw her,but she tended to get that a lot from boys. The boys always seemed to become entranced by her eyes. Her mother always told her that "Eyes are the windows to the soul." And that Ritsuko's eyes were the purest of blue,which her mother said meant she was pure of heart. She wasn't sure how much her mother said about her eyes were true but since she could remember Ritsuko had never met anyone with eyes like her's. Until today.

The tall boy she had bumped into on the street had the same cerulean blue eyes as Ritsuko. And when she gazed into them it was as if she was floating. They were beautiful. Were her eyes as beautiful as his? A blue that deep must mean the boy had a good heart,but that didn't mean he didn't creep Ritsuko out. He just kept staring at her,it was...unwelcoming.

It unnerved Ritsuko,and made her want to run. Something about his gaze on her made her feel uncomfortable in her own skin. And she didn't like it. Her two friends chatted about how cute the boy was and how lucky Ritsuko was to talk to someone as handsome as if. But for Ritsuko it was the exact opposite. She wanted to run as far from the tall boy with the hauntingly handsome blue eyes as possible. She didn't know why,but she was desperate to escape.

Hesitantly Ritsuko turned back to the direction she and her friends had left the boy. Her long flowing raven hair being tossed by the wind in front of her face. Even with her slight shield by her hair she could still see him. Still feel his eyes on her,she wanted to scream. The boy's eyes remained glued to Ritsuko. She couldn't take it,hurriedly Ritsuko dashed pass her friends who called to her. But she wouldn't turn back. She couldn't.

She wanted to run,she wanted to run away from the boy and his eyes. She wanted him to stop looking at her. "Ritsuko!" One of her two friends called to her,hoping to catch her attention. But nothing would. Ritsuko continued to run as fast as her feet could carry her. Hoping to free herself from the boy's gaze,but she still felt it. His gaze made her skin prickle in nervousness,and she didn't know why. She had never once laid eyes on that boy before. So why?

Ritsuko soon heard two pairs of footsteps behind her. They were distant,but they were struggling to catch up with her. In desperation Ritsuko hid in a small alley,watching as her friends walked pass her without even a second thought to look behind them. "What was that about?" "I don't know,Ritsuko is always weird." "Yeah but not like that. I mean who runs from a hot guy?!" "I know right!" Her two friends commented as the two continued walking to school.

Slowly beginning to catch her breathe Ritsuko slumped to her knees against a cold cement wall. Her voice shaking in her throat,chest heaving as she placed a hand on her chest feeling her heart beat. It beat frantically almost as if it would explode from her chest. What was wrong with her? Was she afraid? Ritsuko closed her eyes and struggled to control her breathing. She didn't like this feeling,she didn't like being afraid. Especially if she didn't know what she was afraid of.

Soon her moment of panic turned into utter fear as the boy from before appeared in front of her. His eyes filled with utter concern for her,he fixed the glasses on his face before extending his hand for her. Ritsuko didn't understand what or even why she did it. But she fearfully slapped his hand away screaming "Don't touch me! Traitor!" The boy's eyes seemed to be clouded in confusion at her words. Traitor? What did she mean by traitor? Ritsuko looked visiably shaken up as she stared up into the boy's cerulean eyes. Becoming even more frantic if possible.

"What are you talking about?" He asked the obviously scared girl. She had told him before that the two had never met. Yet there was a strange familiarity about her that the boy just couldn't shake. "Please,at least let me help you up." The boy pleaded with Ritsuko. This greatly confused Ritsuko,why was he begging her? And further more why did he even care? Wasn't he the reason she was afraid? Wasn't he the source of it all?

Despite being scared out of her mind,Ritsuko allowed the boy to help her. Because deep down inside of her,a part of her wanted him to help her. Wanted him to be best her,and it confused her even more. As soon as their hands touched a strange electric shock pulsated through both Ritsuko and the boy. A feeling of familiarity filled their hearts as the two made eye contact once more.

This made the boy want to know even more,who this girl was. What was it about this girl,that made him want to be near him? His grip on her hand tightened as he helped Ritsuko to her feet as immediately a fainy image of a man the boy knew all to well appeared. It was the boy's past self, who stood tall and clad in his armor. All the while behind the boy was a girl who resembled the girl before him called Ritsuko. She smiled warmly towards the Prince,asking him to be careful on his trip.

The Prince and another man clad in white robes mounted their horses smiling towards the woman. "Dont worry yourself,I will be back."He told the young Princess who nodded towards him,all the while watching as the two men rode away into the distance. Instinctively Ritsuko pulled her hand away from the boy who's body seemed to tremble. " W-Who are you?"He whispered as Ritsuko ran pass him brushing shoulders with him as she ran.

She didn't dare look back,she wouldn't. And more over she couldn't. Her mind was just a jumble of words and images. And she didn't know what was going on. Why did that woman look like her? Why was the boy in the vision and who was the boy and white?