Mitchell gets dominated p. 2

Clare was sitting at her desk working like she had been all day. 

Mitchell came up and hugged her from behind. He rested his head on her shoulder and looked at what she was doing, "baby you've been at that for hours," he said softly into her ear and nibbled on her earlobe.

She moaned softly, "I'm almost done babe," she smiled but didn't look up from her work.

Mitchell left and refilled her water bottle for her and kissed her forehead, "I'll lock up so you can just come up when you're done. I'll be ready for you," he gave her a little wink and chuckled.

She smiled up at him, "thank you baby, I'll be right up."

He went and locked up the doors and turned off the lights in the living area, leaving just the office lights on. He went up the stairs and cleaned himself up and stripped down to his boxers and laid down on the bed on his phones.

Clare thought to herself about how lucky she was to have him in her life as she wrapped up her work and powered down her computer. She stretched and took her water bottle upstairs with her and was greeted with her sexy, shirtless partner on the bed. She moaned, "mmm fuck you're so handsome."

Mitchell put his phone on the nightstand and grinned at her in the doorway, "hey baby girl." He stretched his arms up and rest his hands behind his head.

She moaned louder and moved over to him and straddled him, she rubbed her palms up his inner arms, running them over his thick arms, "I'm dom," she smiled and kissed his forehead.

He bit his lip and nodded, "I'm all yours."

Clare reached over and grabbed some cuffs and tied his hands up to the headboard so his inner arms were exposed. She ran her hands down his torso feeling all the ridges and dips on his body.

Mitchell moaned and tugged at the cuffs.

She played with his boxers and tugged them off revealing his already growing cock. "Awe, are you excited?" She teased him.

He nodded and arched his hips up in the air.

Clare stroked his cock slowly, "you're such a good boy baby."

Mitchell moaned, "your good boy babe."

She smiled and kissed the head of his cock and started stroking it slowly, feeling him grow bigger in her hand.

He leaned back, moaning loudly, "fuck baby."

Clare giggled and gave the tip a gentle suck as she stroked him.

Mitchell arched his back up, toes curling, enjoying himself.

"And that's enough of that for now baby," Clare smiled and stopped stroking his dick and got up off the bed.

"Oh my god," Mitchell cried out with his cock throbbing.

She giggled and got a skin safe marker and straddled his stomach, just above where the head of his cock was resting. 

"What're you going to do?" He looked at the marker and then back up at her.

"I watched a video and it was about writing praises on your sub, I want to do it with things I like about you and your body," she smiled.

Mitchell chuckled and closed his eyes, "do your thing babe."

The first place Clare went to was his chest where she wrote 'mine' in big letters and gave each of his nipples a gentle kiss. She wrote some stuff about giving good hugs and cuddles on his arms. Clare proceeded to cover the front of his body with compliments and everything she loved about him, sexy, handsome, loving, cute, strong, all over him. "Look at these adorable thick thighs," she gave his thigh a squeeze and smiled up at him.