Clare plays with Anna

Mitchell was sitting on the couch on his phone and Clare came downstairs and smiled when she saw him, "hey sexy."

"Hey gorgeous," he put his phone down and looked up at her.

She came over and sat on his lap and gave him a kiss.

Mitchell moaned into her lips and held onto her hips, "what's got you so excited?" He chuckled.

"I have a little surprise for you," she played with his hair.

"Oh?" Mitchell said, now quite curious, "what is it?"

There was a knock on the door and Clare got off of him to let Mitchell get up. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked over and opened the door.

Anna greeted him with a hug, "hey Mitchell."

"Oh shit, wasn't expecting you," he laughed and hugged her back.

Anna squeezed his ass before moving onto giving Clare a hug.

"It's my dom night," she smiled up at Mitchell.

He raised his eyebrows as he realized what was going on, "double dom?" 

"Yeah," Anna grinned and kissed his cheek.

Mitchell moaned and went off to their bedroom, very excited with both women following behind him. Once inside her turned around and gave Clare a slow but passionate kiss and wrapped his arms around her. 

She giggled and kissed his jaw while pulling up his shirt, "on the bed baby."

He removed his shirt for her and obliged and laid down in the middle of the bed and looked up at the two women.

Clare crouched beside the bed and placed one of his wrists in the restraints that ran under the mattress while Anna straddled him and restrained his other hand. Clare pulled a pillow up for his head to make sure he was nice and comfortable as well as having a nice view.

He tested the restraints by tugging at them and groaning softly when they didn't give.

Clare got up on the bed with Anna and held the back of her head while she kissed her. 

Anna moaned into her mouth and ran her hands down her back, under her waistband.

Mitchell whined and wiggled around, already getting frustrated.

Clare pushed Anna over on her back and helped her take her shirt off. 

Anna wrapped her arms around her and tugged on her shirt.

Clare kissed down her neck and shoulders, kissing around her collar bone, "you're so hot," she mumbled into her chest.

Anna giggled and leaned her head back and moaned softly.

Clare sucked on one of her nipples and squeezed her other boob.

Anna moaned loudly and played with her hair.

Mitchell groaned and bit his lip, "can you take my jeans off babe, they're getting tight."

Clare turned to him and smiled and gave Anna a peck and moved over to Mitchell and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down, kissing his hard cock over his boxers.

He moaned and flexed his cock, bumping it against her face.

She laughed and pulled his boxers off and gave the head of his cock a kiss before moving back to Anna.

Anna gave her a kiss and removed her shirt and kissed her boobs and down her stomach, then took her pants and panties off.

Mitchell moaned seeing two sets of boobs and sucked on his lip.