Mitchell and his gf

It was late at night and Mitchell has just gotten off work. He unlocked and opened the door to the apartment he shared with his long-term girlfriend, Clare.

"Hey babe," he walked over to the back of the couch and kissed the back of her head.

Clare leaned back and smiled up at him, "hi love."

She got up and walked around the couch and gave Mitchell a tight hug. 

He squeezed her back and smiled to himself when she rested her head on his shoulder.

"I missed you," Clare said and kissed along his collar bone. 

"Did you?" Mitchell laughed playfully and leaned his head away to give her better access to his neck.

"Yeah," she mumbled against the base of his neck giving it a few kisses.

"I missed you too baby," he replied.

Clare smiled and started rubbing her hand up and down his back and eventually over his ass.

"Oh?" He chuckled and kissed her forehead, "touchy baby." 

Mitchell ran his hands up the back of Clare's shirt and unclipped her bra. 

Clare took a step back and pulled her shirt off and slipped her arms out from the bra straps. She cupped her breasts and looked down at them and smiled up at Mitchell.

"Fuck, boobies," Mitchell moaned softly and moved closer and pinched her nipples.

Clare groaned and gave him a gentle kiss, running her hands under the front of Mitchell's shirt, massaging his v-section with her thumbs. 

He planted a kiss on her nose and took her hand and led her into the bedroom. Mitchell pulled his shirt off and threw it in the laundry hamper, his pants followed suit. He held his hands gripped his girlfriend's hips and he kissed her roughly.

She moaned against his lips and rubbed his growing bulge over his boxers. Clare held the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. While she was on her knees she wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked it slowly. Clare pulled his foreskin back and popped the head in her mouth, looking up in his eyes. 

"Shit that's hot," Mitchell moaned and scooped her hair back so he could get the full view of his cock going into her mouth. 

Clare took his cock in deeper until it hit the back of her throat, when she pulled away leaving saliva dripping from her lips and his cock onto her breasts. She then got up and stepped back and fell onto the bed, moving so she was in the centre. 

Mitchell knelt down on the bed by Clare and pulled her shorts off, tossing them out of the way.

"These are some cute panties," he smiled, giving her clit a rub over the thin fabric causing her to moan softly. Mitchell took the last piece of clothing she was wearing and removed them. He licked between her lips, twirling his tongue around before he went on sucking her clit. Mitchell pressed two of his fingers inside of her and curled them upwards in a beckoning motion, rubbing her g-spot quickly. 

Clare's back arched and her legs wrapped around his head tightly, "Oh my god baby that's nice," she squealed.

Mitchell smiled around her clit and sucked harder.

She opened her mouth panting, her hands grasping his hair tightly and thrusting her hips against his face.

He pulled his head back, releasing her clit. Mitchell smiled at her and licking her juices from his fingers. He then kissed from her stomach up to her left breast and gave her nipple and gentle bite and pinched the other nipple. When he got the reaction he wanted from his girlfriend and kissed up her chest and neck to her lips, allowing her to taste any of her juices that remained on his lips.

Clare wrapped her arms around the back of his head, playing with his hair and pulling him closer at the same time. 

Mitchell stroked his cock before lined it up with her wet pussy and thrust in.

Clare moaned when he filled her up balls deep, "fuck Mitchell." She reached her hand down and rubbed her clit slowly. 

Mitchell pulled back so that only the head of his cock was in her hole, and kissed and sucked on her neck leaving a couple of love bites. When he was satisfied he thrust back in, letting out a moan as Clare's pussy clenched around him. 

"Your moans are so sexy," she laughed and kissed his lips.

He chuckled and started fucking her faster causing her to gasp loudly and rub herself to match his pace.

Clare's hands grasped in his hair, rubbing his scalp with her finger tips.

Mitchell moaned deeply, "fuck baby I'm getting close." He sped up, going as fast as he could.

"Me too," Clare panted and smiled up at him and arched her back up and moaned as she contracted tightly around her boyfriend and had a big orgasm.

He groaned and thrust hard one last time and filled her up with his cum. "Fuck," he pulled his cock out slowly and watched his cum drip out of her. He picked her up bridal style and kissed her forehead and placed her down in the bathroom. 

Clare held onto the vanity counter to balance herself, "that was amazing," she smiled broadly and took Mitchell's hand and led him into the shower.

"I really enjoyed it too babe," he hugged her loosely and kissed the back of her head.