Mitchell tries double penetration

Mitchell and Clare went shopping and picked up a 6 inch dildo, a bit smaller than Mitchell's cock. When they got home Mitchell unboxed and cleaned it off while his girlfriend was in the washroom.

"Hey baby," he sat on the bed and smiled at her in the en suite.

She grinned back at him and finished washing her hands, "hey sexy."

Clare walked into the bedroom and grabbed some lube from the nightstand and sat on his lap facing him and gave him a little kiss.

He moaned and rubbed her sides  under her shirt and pulled it off before unclipping her bra.

She slipped her arms out of the straps and tossed it aside.

"Fuck they're so cute," Mitchell gave her breasts some kisses while he played with them and pinched her nipples.

She whined and kissed his forehead and bounced on his lap making her boobs jiggle in his hands.

He moaned, watching them move intently, "alright babe, present."

Clare smiled and bit her lip before getting up and stripping her shorts and panties off before getting on the bed on her elbows and knees, ass facing Mitchell.

"Good girl," he turned to face her and rubbed her ass cheeks roughly.

She moaned and spread her legs further.

Mitchell pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them, as well as his boxers away. He stroked his dick, getting it hard while he stuck two fingers into her cunt and fingering her quickly.

Clare reached an arm back and rubbed her clit.

He curved his fingers down to massage her g-spot before sticking them as far as they could go in, seeing how much he'd stretched her out. When he decided she was ready he squirted some lube on the dildo and coated it well. Mitchell slowly pressed the faux cock in her pussy until it was all the way in. 

She moaned into the bed sheets and wiggled her hips.

He smiled and turned the dildo in big circles inside of her vagina. He lubed up his dick and pressed the head into her pussy beside the toy.

Clare whined and tried her best to relax her muscles and let him in.

Mitchell pushed his cock all the way in and moaned deeply, feeling her cunt being tightly stretched around him.

She whimpered at the pain but rubbed herself to block it out and moaned his name softly.

"How does that feel baby?" He massaged her ass while both cocks were fully inside her pussy.

"Good, just really big," she turned to smile back at him.

"Awe that's good, that's what you wanted," he pulled her pussy lips back to get a good look at it.

Clare laughed, "you can start moving babe."

He nodded and started thrusting in and out of her cunt while the dildo just got pushed in rhythm beside him. 

She moaned loudly and pressed her face into the sheets and rubbed herself faster.

"You're so tight, it almost feels like your asshole," he chuckled.

Clare giggled and arched her back further down.

Mitchell gripped her ass cheeks tight and started fucking her faster.

She pressed her face deeper into the sheets to remain somewhat quiet with her moans and whimpers.

"You're such a good girl baby, my good girl."

Clare laughed, "oh yeah?"

"Oh yes," he grinned and gave her a spank.

She squealed and clenched around him and the toy.

"Fuck, I'm so close babe," Mitchell moaned and pounded her as fast as he possibly could.

"Me too daddy," she mumbled in return.

He dug his fingers into her squishy ass cheeks and came deep inside of her stretched out and used cunt.

Clare moaned loudly and clenched around everything inside of her and had a massive orgasm, all of her muscles in her lower half contracted.

Mitchell pulled out and the dildo fell out with his cock. He leaned down to check out her pussy as it gaped before regaining its normal form. He gave her wet lips a little peck.

"That was really nice," She panted and collapsed onto the bed on her stomach.

"Yeah it was," he got on the bed beside her and kissed her forehead and pushed her hair out of her face.

"I love you," she smiled at him before closing her eyes.

"I love you too baby," he gave the tip of her nose a kiss and played with her hair.