Mitchell has fun in a car

Mitchell was driving home with Clare in the passenger seat looking out the window, her hand rubbing his thigh slowly.  

"I love you," he smiled over at her.

"I love you too," She turned to face him and leaned over to kiss his shoulder.

"You look so cute in that skirt," he glanced down her body.

She blushed and gave his leg a little squeeze, "thank you babe."

Mitchell took her hand and moved it to his upper thigh.

Clare looked up at him and raised her eyebrows. She moved her hand over and undid his shorts. She massaged his bulge over his boxers, making him moan softly. 

"Take it out babe," he told her.

She grinned and pulled his cock out and stroked it slowly. 

Mitchell gripped the steering wheel tightly and groaned.

Clare built up the pace as he became fully hard. She pulled the foreskin back and gave the wet head a gentle massage. 

"Fuck alright," he moaned and flexed his dick in her hand.

She sped up and watched him intently.

Mitchell groaned and pulled over and leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

Clare undid her seat belt and started rubbing him as fast as she could and popped her mouth over the head and gave it a good suck.

"I'm gonna cum," he barely made out before he was grasping at her hair and filling her mouth with his warm cum.

She swallowed it and licked her lips as she sat up and smiled at him.

"Feel good?" She laughed and put her seat belt back on and sanitized her hands.

"Oh yeah," Mitchell smiled and continued driving back home with his hand on her thigh.