Mitchell has outdoor sex

Clare had a busy week with work so Mitchell organized a little day away from her stressors to clear her mind. He planned to take her for an afternoon hike with a small picnic he had packed beforehand at the top. When he told her what he had planned, she was thrilled and couldn't wait.

As they were driving up to the parking area Mitchell had his hand on her thigh, rubbing it slowly. She was looking out the window, enjoying the scenery. 

"We're just about there baby," he smiled at her.

Clare turned to him, smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

He gave her leg a pat and parked the car. They got out and put on sunscreen and bug spray and got going up on their hike. After an hour or so they reached the top, they were the only ones there. 

Clare sat down on a rock, enjoying the view.

"Fuck that's gorgeous," she smiled up at Mitchell.

"Just like you," he smiled back and sat down beside her.

She laughed and kissed his shoulder before leaning against him.

Mitchell took his backpack off and handed Clare a cold water bottle and sandwich. He laid down a blanket and they both moved to sit on it.

"Awe you're so amazing," she dug into her sandwich and moaned with her mouth full.

He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

They ate their lunch while enjoying the view and the company of each other.

Once he had finished, Mitchell laid back and stretched. Clare rolled onto him and gave him a kiss. He moaned and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer. 

She played with his hair and he rolled them over so he was on top. He kissed down her neck to her collar bone where he left a few love bites. 

"Mmm what're you doing babe?" She moaned and held her hands in his hair. 

"Are you enjoying it?" He grinned up at her.

She nodded and wrapped her legs around him.

He unbuttoned her shirt about halfway down and pulled her sports bra up and sucked one of her nipples and pinched and played with the other.

She gasped and arched her back up, pressing her breasts up against him.

He switched nipples, making sure that both of them were wet and hard, aching a bit with the high altitude wind hitting them. 

Mitchell ran his hands down her body and undid her pants and pulled them down. He rubbed over her panties as she moaned his name. He pulled them down and gave her clit a little kiss.

"You're all wet for me baby," he teased.

"Let me get you hard," she whined and rubbed herself.

"You already have," Mitchell laughed and pulled his hard cock out.

Clare moaned and spread her legs to make room for him as he lined the head up with her throbbing pussy. He thrust all the way in her, stretching her out all the way.

"Fuck," she moaned loudly and clenched around him.

Mitchell chuckled and kissed her to silence her as he fucked her tight pussy roughly.

She tugged at his hair playfully and pressed her boobs into his chest. Clare used her spare hand to rub her clit.

He looked down, between their bodies, "your nipples are poking me babe," he laughed.

She pushed him back in for another kiss with one hand and rubbed herself faster with her other.

Mitchell moaned and started pounding her as fast and hard as he could. 

Clare squealed a bit as she became speechless and came around his big dick and clenched at his hair.  

He thrust fully into her and filled her up with his warm cum before pulling out and resting his cock on her stomach. 

"How was that?" He panted out and sat up.

"Fantastic," she licked her lips and beamed up at him.

"Perfect," Mitchell leaned down and planted a kiss on her nose.