Mitchell goes on a cruise

Mitchell and Clare were on their planned a vacation, on a cruise through the North Sea. The whole cruise was to last a week and they were on their 3rd night. They booked their cabin room to have a balcony and be on the back of the boat. 

It was late at night after a full yet relaxing day and Mitchell way laying on the bed on his phone in his pjs with Clare beside him in one of his t-shirts and some panties reading a book.

Mitchell got up and kissed her forehead. 

Clare smiled up at him and put her book down, "what're you doing babe?"

"Come sit out on the balcony with me," he held her hand as she got up and led her to the sliding door.

He sat down on the bench and Clare sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer as they looked out on the water. 

"I love you," he kissed her neck.

"I love you too," she rubbed the back of his hands.

Mitchell started kissing up her neck to her ear where he moaned in her ear softly.

Clare moaned back and got up and leaned her forearms on the guard rail. She looked out on the horizon and then back at him and grinned.

He got up and stood behind her and held her ass cheeks and massaged his thumbs into them. 

"Gorgeous isn't it?" Clare motioned towards the nighttime waterscape.

"My view is even better," he teased and slid his hands under her shirt and up her sides. 

He thrust against her ass gently and slid his hands back down and pulled her panties down to her ankles.

She moaned softly and smiled at him and started rubbing her clit slowly.

Mitchell stroked his cock letting himself get fully hard, looking down at her bare ass and exposed pussy.

"Put it in," she said hushed and laughed and shook her ass.

Mitchell lined the head of his cock up with her opening and thrust in, he moaned deeply feeling his dick be surrounded by her warm pussy. 

Clare gasped and massaged herself faster and spread her legs more so he could have better access.

He dug his thumbs into her ass cheeks deeper and used them to anchor himself as he started pounding her vagina. 

She was moaning and she planted her face into her arm to muffle the sounds she was making. 

"Gotta stay quiet baby," Mitchell whispered to her and smiled.

She nodded against her arm and clenched her pussy around him.

He groaned and chuckled, "Fuck Clare."

Clare rubbed herself even faster as Mitchell sped up his thrusts. She could feel her orgasm building up within her and she whined softly.

He seemed to notice and fucked her as fast and hard as he could.

This pushed her over the edge and she moaned into her arm and her cunt clenched tightly around his big cock. She slumped onto the railing and panted, exhausted.

Mitchell squeezed her ass and came deep inside of her, filling up her vagina to the point where it leaked when he pulled out.

Clare stood up and pulled up her panties to catch the rest of his cum. A chilly sea breeze came through and she shivered.

"Awe baby," Mitchell wrapped an arm around her and guided her back inside their room. 

She closed the door and gave his chin a peck, "that was nice."

"It was," he grinned and gave her ass a little pat as she walked by.