Mitchell tries some leather

Mitchell and Clare had gone shopping a few days prior to pick up a collar for Clare because Mitchell had thought she looked really hot on Halloween. They had picked up a couple other things while they were in the store, a pair of thigh cuffs and a leash to clip to the collar.

Mitchell was on the couch, watching TV and Clare came up behind him and hugged him from behind the couch and kissed the back of his head.

"Hey baby, what's up?" He leaned back and smiled up at her.

"Just came over to see what you're doing," she played with his hair before moving her hands down to massage his shoulders.

He chuckled and closed his eyes.

Clare walked over and sat on his lap facing him and gave him a little kiss on the chin. 

He rubbed up her sides, under her shirt to cup her boobs, "no bra?" He smiled.

"Mmm, nope," she smirked and kissed his neck.

Mitchell whined and pouted.

She laughed and pulled her shirt off and threw it over his head.

"Fuck baby," he moaned and played with her boobs and gave each one a kiss.

Clare started bouncing on his lap, holding onto his shoulders for stability.

Mitchell grasped onto her bum and back and picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where he placed them on the bed and kissed her forehead.

"Wanna try out the new stuff?" he asked her.

"I'd love to," she rubbed her calves on his thighs as he walked away to the drawers to get the toys.

"Strip baby," Mitchell told her.

She stuck her tongue out and took her pants and panties off so she was fully nude.

He bit his lip, "on your knees."

Clare got on her knees by his feet and grinned up at him.

He crouched down and put the sturdy leather collar on her and cuffed her wrists to her thighs one at a time before getting back up and clipping the leash to the ring on her collar.

She pulled at the cuffs to test them and kissed his bulge over his jeans.

Mitchell messed up her hair and pulled his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans and kicked them and his boxers away.

She leaned up and opened her mouth wide with her tongue out for him.

"Good girl," he held the back of her head and placed his somewhat flaccid cock in her mouth and it quickly grew.

Clare moaned and closed her mouth around his dick and sucked on it softly.

Mitchell thrust in and out slightly, grabbing fist fulls of her hair to hold onto and pulled on her leash.

She couldn't do anything but sit there and take his cock in her mouth.

"Alright baby, on the bed," he took his dick out of her mouth and helped her up from off the ground as well as tugging at her leash.

Clare got up shakily and kissed his chin before getting on the bed, laying on her back with her ass on the edge of the bed.

He got on his knees between her legs and sucked on her clit hard and fast.

"Fuck daddy," she moaned and wrapped her legs around his head and gyrated her hips against him.

Mitchell licked up her slit before sticking his tongue inside of her cunt and laughed, vibrating against her pussy.

Clare whined and humped his face.

He pulled his head back and gave her clit a kiss before standing up and lining his cock up with her wet hole and pulling the leash taunt.

She raised her head up to look down her body before back up at him and grinning.

Mitchell slowly pressed his dick inside of her, "you're so wet baby."

Clare giggled, "because of you daddy."

He smiled down at her and hold onto her hips and starts thrusting in and out.

"Mmm, could you rub my clit?" She moaned.

"What do you say babe?" He slowed down his thrusts and pulled her leash tight.

"Could you please rub my clit daddy," she wiggled her hips .

Mitchell obliged and rubbed her clit at the same speed as his thrusts, gripping her hip even harder with his other hand.

Clare clenched her tight pussy around his big dick causing them to both moan loudly.

"It feels so nice when you do that," Mitchell sped up.

She smiled and did it again making him gasp and start pounding her cunt as fast as he could and rubbing her clit really fast.

"Fuck daddy," Clare moaned while she squirmed and lifted her hips up in the air.

"Stay still," he laughed and pushed her hip back down to the bed.

She whined but nodded and kept them down but continued moaning loudly.

"I'm so close daddy," she bit her lip and clenched around him.

"Come on baby, cum," he smiled down at her and rubbed her clit as fast as he could and pulled at her leash.

Clare squealed and arched her back up and tugged at her cuffs and moaned loudly as she had a massive orgasm.

He pulled his cock out and stroked it before cumming all over his girlfriend's stomach, covering it with a good amount of cum.

 She panted and smiled broadly up at him, "fuck, I love you."

He kissed her knee, "you too sunshine," Mitchell undid her cuffs and rubbed her wrists where they were. He got up on the bed beside her and removed her collar and kissed her neck, "wanna go shower baby?" 

She nodded and he scooped her up bridal style and carried her to the bathroom.