Mitchell tries anal pt2

It was late out and both Clare and Mitchell were finishing up the work on their computers. 

Mitchell got up and came behind Clare and gave her a hug from behind and rest his chin on the top of her head.

"Hey baby," she leaned back into him.

"Hey love," he kissed the top of her head.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" She turned her computer off and closed it. 

"Mhm," Mitchell mumbled and walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

Clare followed him and sat down on the bed when Mitchell went into the bathroom. She stripped down from her clothes and put on a fresh pair of panties.

Mitchell finished up and came out and saw Clare bent over with her ass in the air, looking through her dresser drawer. He moaned and walked over to her and gripped her ass cheeks, "you're so sexy baby."

She laughed and stood up, pressing her ass into his crotch.

He moaned into her neck and squeezed her boobs, while grinding himself against her ass.

Clare put her hands on top of his and rubbed his knuckles and leaned her head back against him.

"You wanna be a good little slut baby?" Mitchell whispered into her ear.

She moaned loudly, not expecting that and nodded quickly.

"Awe, good girl," he mumbled and left a couple of love bites on her neck and guided her to the bed and bent her over the side while massaging her ass.

Clare let him do what he wanted and spread her legs for him.

He tugged on her panties and pulled them to the floor, "you're all wet baby, already."

She turned back to him and flashed him a sheepish grin, her face all flustered.

"It's cute," Mitchell chuckled and crouched down to give her wet pussy a kiss.

"You turn me on too easily," she smiled back at him.

He laughed and gave her right ass cheek a spank, leaving a big red handprint on it. 

Clare gasped and buried her head into the sheets.

Mitchell stroked his semi-hard cock just above her ass crack, enjoying the view and growing bigger by the second.

She reached her hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit slowly.

He went over to the nightstand and got some lube and squirted a generous amount over his shaft and spread it around. Mitchell pressed the head of his cock against her little asshole, "you ready baby?"

"Yes daddy," she grinned at him.

"Such a good little slut," he slowly pressed his big dick into her tight little hole.

Clare moaned and whined softly having her ass stretched out, she sped up her rubbing.

Mitchell started thrusting in and out, her hole gripping around his cock, "fuck I missed being in your ass."

She giggled and clenched up around him.

He gasped, "don't make me cum early baby," he chuckled.

"Why not?" Clare smiled and did it again.

Mitchell whined and gave her another spank, "be a good girl."

She bit her lip and nodded, rubbing herself really fast.

He started fucking her little asshole fast and rough, already feeling his climax building up.

Clare moaned louder with every one of his thrusts "mmm, daddy."

He grabbed a fistful of her hair and tugged on it, pulling her head back. Absolutely pounding her hole raw.

She was a moaning, whining mess around his big cock as he fucked the shit out of her, "I'm so close daddy," she choked out.

"Me too baby, you got to wait till I cum first."

Clare whined feeling her clit throbbing, just teetering on the edge trying to hold it back.

He chuckled, feeling her clenching around him.

"Mitchell, fuck please," she begged him.

Mitchell moaned deeply and gave her one last thrust before filling up her asshole with his warm cum. 

Clare let herself release and clenched around him in waves as she twitched and moaned loudly.

He let go of her hair and pulled out, exhausted.

She flopped down and rolled over onto her back and panted, "that was real nice," she smiled up and him.

He held her hands and grinned down at her, "yes it was baby." 

Clare stood up and kissed his chin and rubbed his sides.

"My baby," he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"My daddy," she smiled and kissed his chest.