Mitchell gets a massage

Mitchell had just gotten home from a stressful day at work. It was late out and his girlfriend had already been home for a few hours and she greeted him at the door with a hug.

"Hey love, how was your day?" She hugged him tightly and leaned her chin on his chest and beamed up at him.

"Hey babe," he said exhausted and hugged her back. "It was good, just a bit long."

"Awe, get undressed, I'll give you a little rub down," Clare gave his chest a kiss and helped him take his jacket off.

"I'd love that so much baby," Mitchell smiled weakly and took his shoes off and went into the bedroom. 

She made him an iced drink and walked into the bedroom and placed it on the coaster before getting the bottle of massage oil and sitting on the bed, watching him strip down. 

He laid down on his stomach, just wearing some fresh boxers with his head resting on his arms.

Clare straddled his lower back and oiled her hands up before rubbing his neck. She slowly worked down his back, making him groan softly every time she worked out a knot. Once she reached his boxer waistband she stopped. 

"Wanna roll over babe?" 

Mitchell rolled over with a relaxed sigh and took a sip of water. He leaned back down with his arms behind his head and closed his eyes.

Clare started rubbing the front of his shoulders and chest. She smiled and gave him a little peck on the lips making him smile. She worked down his body and as she came to his abdomen she noticed the bulge in his boxers grow.

"You a bit excited?" She teased and rubbed his bulge.

Mitchell licked his lips and moaned but didn't open his eyes.

"Yeah a bit."

Clare got up and got a blindfold and cuffs and cuffed his hands to the headboard.

"What're you doing babe?" He opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"Just relax," She smiled and kissed his forehead before slipping the blindfold over his eyes.

She lightly dragged her hands down his body making him squirm. Clare took his boxers off and his semi-hard cock laid against his stomach. She gave it a slow stroke as it continued to grow in her hand.

Mitchell moaned softly and tugged at his cuffs.

Clare took her shorts and panties off and grabbed a little vibrator. She lined his cock up with her pussy and slid down on him all the way and moaned loudly.

"Babbbyy," Mitchell whined and moaned, pulling at his cuffs again.

She turned the vibrator on and held it on her clit as she started bouncing on his cock at a fair pace. 

He arched his back and tried thrusting his hips up against her bounces.

Clare laughed a little at his frustration and in return continued riding him faster.

"Fuck keep doing that," Mitchell moaned deeply.

She started moving her hips in a circle shape to thrust against the vibrator but kept bouncing on Mitchell's dick. 

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned and arched his back up and came inside of her when she slid all the way down.

Clare moaned and clenched around his cock and orgasmed hard while she held onto his side to stable herself. She panted and smiled down at Mitchell who was absolutely exhausted. She got up to uncuff him and take his blindfold off and kissed the tip of his nose. 

Mitchell closed his eyes and took another sip of water as Clare went to the shower to clean up as he fell asleep.

When she was done in the shower Clare got in bed beside him and laid her head on his chest while she gave it a slow, circular motioned rub until she fell asleep with him.