Mitchell gets dominated

It was a late autumn night after a long day out in the city. Clare was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone. 

Mitchell came into the living room and sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her closer. 

Clare leaned against him and kissed his chest, "wanna go to bed baby?"

He nodded and kissed the top of her head.

She smiled up at him and stood up and held his hand, helping him up.

Mitchell followed her, rubbing her ass as she walked up to their bedroom.

Once she was in their room, she turned and smiled up at him and rubbed his forearm, "awe you're touchy tonight baby."

He kissed her forehead and rubbed her hips.

"On the bed baby," she gave his ass a pat.

Mitchell raised his eyebrows and looked down at her with a big grin on his face, "you taking over tonight?" He questioned.

She nodded, "yup."

He did what he was told and laid down on the middle of the bed and rubbed his eyes.

Clare took her shirt off and un-clipped her bra, tossing it away and leaving her boobies free. She walked over to the bed and pulled Mitchell's shirt up and straddled his stomach. 

He took his shirt all the way off and cupped her breasts.

"Awe did you ask if you could touch them?" She teased him.

Mitchell let his hands down and pouted, "can I play with your boobies?" 

"No," Clare smiled and kissed his forehead and leaned up, her tits in his face as she cuffed up his wrists one at a time with the under the bed restraints.

He whined and tugged at his restraints, "mmm, baby."

"What?" She kissed down his chest and abdomen right up to the waistband of his sweats.

Mitchell arched his back up as she moved down his torso, "you're being mean," he chuckled.

Clare laughed and removed his pants before rubbing his growing bulge over his boxers then she removed those as well.

He moved his feet up so they were flat on the bed and watched her intently.

"You gonna be good, handsome?" She asked him and kissed on his sensitive skin right by his hip bone.

Mitchell smiled shyly and nodded.

"Use your words baby," Clare rubbed up his leg and kissed his knee cap.

"Yeah," he said softly.

Clare grinned and kissed the bottom side of his cock's shaft, "good job babe."

Mitchell moaned and loosely wrapped his legs around her, trying to pull her in closer.

"Do you want me to do something to you baby?" She rubbed his inner thighs up to his groin but not actually touching anything.

"Touch my cock," he leaned his head back and groaned.

"Mmm, pardon?" Clare teased, just trying to frustrate him. She rubbed from his inner thigh to down and around his balls only lightly grazing them with her fingers.

Mitchell thrust his hips up, trying to get her to touch him properly, "please touch my cock baby," he mumbled and turned red.

"Awe you a little embarrassed asking? You're doing good baby," she smiled and took his shaft in both hands and stroked it very slowly.

He closed his eyes and grinned.

She continued to stroke his dick while sucking on the head hard and slow, massaging around the underside with her tongue. 

Mitchell moaned deeply and tugged at his restraints, wanting to play with her hair and thrust his cock down her throat, "fuck, that's really nice baby."

Clare laughed, sending vibrations around the head of his dick.

He gasped and arched his hips up, "oh by god baby!"

She stopped sucking on his cock and let go of it, leaving it hard and throbbing.

Mitchell opened his eyes and looked at her, "awe baby why'd you stop?"

Clare smiled and kissed his stomach before getting up and slipping out of her pants and panties. She got a vibrator for herself and a little buttplug, the smallest one they owned and spat on it, coating it fully and pressed it against Mitchell's asshole.

He spread his legs and moaned, trying to relax and prepare to be stretched out.

She slowly pressed it into his tight little ass and licked up the back of his shaft.

"Fuck, that's big," he groaned and arched his back up, trying to get used to having something in his ass.

Clare laughed and rubbed his gooch to try and help him relax, "you're doing well babe."

Mitchell flexed his cock, making it stand up before flopping back to his stomach.

She smiled and got on top of him and lined his dick up with her wet pussy, she slowly slid down on his big shaft, having it stretch her out. Clare switched the vibrator on and held it against her clit, moaning loudly.

He curled up his toes and clenched around the plug in his asshole, making him groan.

Clare started bouncing on his cock, going all the way up and then coming down fully on his dick.

Mitchell moaned, staring at her boobs bouncing as she rode his cock.

"You like being the bottom baby?" She asked him.

He bit his lip and nodded, "yeah."

"Good, cause I think you look sexy all cuffed up baby," she giggled and rode his dick as fast as she could.

Mitchell chuckled, her breasts bouncing all over the place, "this view is nice."

Clare laughed and clenched around his cock an gyrated against him in circles when his cock was fully inside her.

He leaned his head back and moaned deeply and loudly, "fuck baby."

"I want you to cum inside me Mitchell," she licked her lips and stuck her tongue out.

Mitchell whined, "I'm so close baby."

Clare moaned, "me too, handsome," and rubbed the vibrator over her clit in circles, clenching around him.

His eyes rolled back and thrust his hips up into her as he filled her up with his warm cum.

She moaned and squeezed his cock and came around him, stopping her riding while he was fully inside her. Clare panted and leaned forward and kissed his chest.

"I love you," Mitchell smiled up at her, exhausted.

"I love you too baby," She grinned and rubbed his chest and slid off his cock, leaking his cum over his lower stomach.