Mitchell plays with Anna pt 2

After a bit of persuasion Mitchell got Clare to let Anna use her cock for the night. Both Clare and Mitchell were sitting on the couch, waiting for Anna to arrive. 

Clare cuddled up to him and rubbed his thigh.

Mitchell wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer, "love you."

"I love you too babe," she kissed his chest.

Then there was a knock on the door and they smiled at each other and he kissed her forehead and got up to answer the door. He let Anna in and she gave him a little hug, "hey, how are you?" 

Mitchell rubbed her side, "I'm good, you?" he gave her a little peck.

"Good," she walked over to Clare and gave her a tight hug.

Clare squeezed her ass and kissed her cheek.

Anna smacked her ass and smirked back at her as she walked towards their bedroom.

Both Clare and Mitchell followed her.

Mitchell pulled off his shirt as soon as he stepped into the bedroom.

Anna came over to him and rubbed his chest and down his stomach and pulled his waistband back and snapped it back.

He frowned and stuck his hands down the back of her pants and squeezed her ass, digging his fingers into it.

Clare stripped down to just her panties, keeping herself busy while she wasn't getting any attention.

Mitchell looked over her and checked her out and pouted his lip out.

She smiled and rubbed her hand over his hand on Anna's ass while she gave him a slow kiss.

Anna kissed down Mitchell's chest and stomach before taking his pants off and rubbing his bulge over his boxers.

He moaned into his girlfriend's mouth and played with Anna's hair as she was down on her knees with one hand and Clare's hip with the other.

Anna pulled his boxers down and stroked his cock, slowly getting it hard.

"On the bed baby," he told Clare.

She obeyed and laid down in the middle of the bed and watched them.

Anna gave the head of his cock a kiss and stood up and walked over to Clare on the bed and got on top of her and kissed her and her body.

Mitchell groaned and followed her, he stood at the foot of the bed and held onto Anna's hips and pulled her back so she was on her knees, leaning over the bed between Clare's legs.

Clare wiggled down so her pussy was right in front of her face.

He removed Anna's pants and panties and rubbed his cock between her pussy lips, getting his shaft all nice and wet.

Anna moaned and shook her ass against him. She slipped Clare's panties off and tossed them away and gave her clit a little kiss.

Clare moaned and pressed her thighs against Anna's head, squeezing her gently.

Mitchell's cock was hard as a rock as he rubbed it all over the outside of  Anna's wet pussy before pressing the tip in and slowly pushing the whole shaft inside of her tight cunt.

Anna gasped and gripped onto Clare's thighs hard as she started sucking on her clit, massaging it with her tongue.

She leaned back on her elbows while she smiled at Mitchell and looked him in the eyes and moaned Anna's name loudly.

He bit his lip and spanked Anna's ass, leaving a big red mark before fucking her at a decent pace

Anna took her clit in her teeth and applied just the smallest amount of pressure on it.

Clare whined and tugged at her hair, trying to pull her head back but just to have it pressed back in with each of Mitchell's thrusts pushing her forward.

Anna laughed before pressing her face back in her pussy and sucked on her clit and stuck two fingers inside of her cunt and rubbed her g-spot.

Mitchell gripped onto Anna's ass cheeks with both hands and dug his fingers into them.

Clare gazed up at him, watching her boyfriend fuck another woman and she moaned deeply and closed her eyes and let her head hang back.

"You like what you see?" Mitchell chuckled at her.

She moaned softly and nodded without opening her eyes.

Anna thrust her hips against Mitchell's movements, her being horny and wanting the extra pressure.

Clare wrapped her thighs around Anna's head tight, pressing her face in deeper, while she humped her face and moaned louder and louder.

Mitchell groaned and pounded Anna's cunt faster watching his girlfriend moan and wiggle on the bed in front of him.

"I'm going to cum soon," Clare made out between her moans and grasped at Anna's hair.

Anna fingered her as fast as she could and sucked on her clit hard and fast.

Clare arched her back up and moaned loudly, "fuck that's amazing," she had a massive orgasm while she squeezed her head with her thighs.

Mitchell gave Anna another spank and fucked her so fast her juices got all over his balls.

Clare sat up and kissed Anna's forehead and reached under her and pinched her nipples and tugged at them.

Anna whined and rubbed the inside of Clare's thighs, "I'm so close."

Clare smiled down at her and twisted her nipples.

"Where do you want me to cum?" Mitchell asked Anna.

"Preferably not in my pussy," she giggled and kissed Clare's thighs.

He nodded and continued pounding her until he got close, when he pulled out and came all over her ass and it slowly dripped down to her lower back.

Clare moved over to her backside and knelt down behind her and in front of Mitchell and sucked on her clit just like Anna had done to her.

Mitchell massaged Clare's scalp, still a bit numb from his orgasm.

Anna gasped as she reached her peak and moaned into the sheets as her pussy trembled and her clit throbbed inside Clare's mouth.

Clare licked her wet pussy and look one lick of her boyfriend's cum from her ass before standing up and giving Mitchell's chin a peck while she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

Anna panted, trying to catch her breath after her little workout.

Mitchell smiled at her and kissed Clare's forehead and squeezed her ass. He Moved over to Anna and scooped her up in a sort of reverse bridal style and carried her to the en-suite and placed her on her feet. He kissed her forehead,  "you can go shower."

She nodded and stretched her arms before stepping into the shower and turning it on.

Clare gave him a hug and just pressed the side of her face into his chest, "I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too baby," Mitchell slowly rubbed her back and rest his chin on top of her head.