Mitchell Cuddle Fucks

It was late out, Clare had stayed up working downstairs. Mitchell was in bed, under the sheets and on his phone. 

She came into the bedroom and smiled at Mitchell as he put his phone down. Clare turned the lights out and undressed, being softly illuminated by the streetlights outside. 

"Come cuddle baby," he tells her and opens up his arms.

Clare climbed in with him and kissed him gently, "I love you babe."

"I love you too baby girl," he kissed her forehead.

She moaned and wiggled around until she found a comfortable position as the little spoon to Mitchell's big spoon.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to his chest and kissed the back of her head while he rubbed her stomach and played with her naval.

Clare arched her back into Mitchell and whined softly, finding his gentle touches ticklish.

He just chuckled and continued playing with her body.

"You're so warm," she mumbles and pressed her ass against him.

Mitchell moaned, "if you do that I'm gonna get hard."

She already knew this, and she found it quite easy to get him hard. "Oh yeah baby?" She laughed.

"Yes," he said, muffled by her hair as he grinded himself against her ass.

Clare giggled and grinded back against him.

Mitchell moaned and moved his hand from her naval to slowly rubbing her over her panties.

She gasped, "you wanna have some fun?"

"Yes please," he mumbled and gave her clit a little pinch from over her panties.

Clare slid her panties off and tossed them away from the bed.

He followed suit and pulled his semi-hard cock out and stroked it by her lower back.

She rubbed herself while moaning softly, turning Mitchell on more.

Mitchell's cock, now fully erect was pressed against her wet pussy lips. He wrapped a leg over her and lined the head up with her hole and slowly pressed it in.

Clare spread her legs a little bit further apart to give him room to go deeper, and pulled her pillow closer to her and squeezed it tight.

"Your pussy is so cozy," he laughed and kissed the back of her head, just enjoying being inside of her.

She leaned back against him and mumbled into her pillow while rubbing her clit slowly.

Mitchell started fucking her slowly and moaned into her neck, covering it with kisses and love bites.

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too baby girl," he whispered by her ear.

Clare shivered and moaned, clenching around his dick.

"Baby, you're so tight when you do that," he mumbled into her neck and pulled her closer and fucked her faster.

She giggled and moved her hips against him, counter thrusting his thrusts.

Mitchell groaned into her neck, "fuck baby I'm getting close."

Clare rubbed herself faster, "okay sexy."

He dug his fingers into her hips, pulling her down and up on his cock, moaning loud in between the kisses he was planting all over her neck.

She gasped and arched her back, moaning and orgasming around his big dick. 

"Good girl," he whispered into her ear before orgasming himself and filling her pussy up with his cum with a big groan.

They both laid there, panting. Mitchell gave her a few more kisses, "I love you baby girl.'

"I love you too," she giggled and got up and leaned down and kissed him slowly before going into the washroom.

Mitchell grabbed her pillow and spooned it and fell asleep.

Clare finished up and crawled in behind him and wrapped her arm around him and kissed the back of his neck.