Mitchell has a threesome

After several discussions about it, Mitchell and his girlfriend had decided that they were both open to the idea of having a threesome. They took a few months and found a girl who was just as excited as Clare and Mitchell about the idea, her name was Anna. The group went out for lunch to get to know each other before they agreed on a date.

Clare was sitting on the couch, waiting for Anna to arrive. Mitchell came in from cleaning up the bedroom and sat down beside her. He kissed her forehead and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer.

"How you feeling baby?" He asked her.

"A bit nervous but in a good way, what about you?" She smiled up at him and leaned into his chest.

"Same."

The doorbell rang and Clare got up and opened the door while Mitchell followed behind her.

"Hey," Anna greeted her with a hug.

"Hey Anna," Clare hugged her back before stepping back.

Mitchell greeted Anna and gave her a hug.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" He offered her.

"No, thank you," she declined and smiled. "Where's your bedroom?"

Clare led her to the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. 

Anna took her shirt off and gave Mitchell a kiss just as he walked into the room.

He was surprised but quickly got into it and undid her bra and helped her take it off.

"Fuck," he stared at her breasts and played with her nipples.

Clare got up and followed Anna's lead and took her shirt and bra off. She came from behind her and held Anna's boobs while she kissed her neck and moaned while pressing her own against Anna's back.

Anna unzipped Mitchell's pants and rubbed his quickly growing bulge over his boxers. 

"You getting excited?" She laughed and squeezed his package.

He bit his lip and nodded, watching the two half naked women play with each other in front of him intently. He took his pants off and threw them out of the way. 

Clare pulled her shorts and panties off and got on her knees in front of him. Anna got down beside her and leaned over and gave her a kiss.

While they were busy, Mitchell took his boxers off and stroked his cock slowly. 

Anna took the head of his penis in her mouth and gave it a soft suck. Clare got under and gave his balls a few licks before sucking on them.

Mitchell moaned and placed one of his hands on the back of each of the woman's heads. 

Anna kept going deeper and deeper down the shaft until the head hit the back of her mouth. She moaned loudly around his penis, surrounding it with a soft vibration.

Mitchell moaned and whined softly, "Okay, fuck that's enough, it's too nice."

Both girls pulled back and Clare gave Anna a rough kiss and undid her pants and rubbed her clit over her panties. 

Anna gasped and pulled her pants and panties off and spread her legs to give Clare more room. 

Clare stuck two fingers inside of her and rubbed her g-spot while rubbing her clit with her other hand. 

Anna threw her head back and moaned, looking up at Mitchell who was stroking himself watching her get fingered by his girlfriend.

 She removed her fingers and sucked them clean herself. 

"You taste nice," she gave Anna a peck. She got up and laid on the edge of the bed.

Mitchell walked over and pressed his cock against her wet cunt and smiled down at her.

Anna got up on the bed and gave Clare a peck before getting on top of her, facing her so their vaginas were right beside one another.

Mitchell moaned and rubbed Anna's ass as he pushed himself into Clare and gave her a few solid thrusts before taking his cock out and lining it up with Anna's pussy and giving her a good fucking.

Clare moved her hand down to rub her clit and gave Anna some light pecks as she bobbed around, getting nailed. 

Mitchell sped up, switching between the two pussies more often, digging his fingers into Anna's ass.

Anna moaned into Clare as she tried to catch some of her kisses.

"Fuck I'm close," Mitchell moaned loudly.

He started fucking them as fast as he could. He finished by cumming inside of Anna and slipping his cock out and shoving it in Clare so she could get some of it too. 

Anna flipped over so she was in a 69 position with Clare and dug into her pussy with her mouth.

Clare moaned and licked at Anna's cunt getting the familiar taste of Mitchell's cum mixed with the newer one of Anna's juices.

Anna sucked hard on Clare's clit making her moan loudly and grip at the sheets. 

"Anna, that feels amazing," she barely made out before twitching and having a powerful orgasm. Right after she held onto Anna's thigh with one hand and finger fucked her while sucking on her clit.

Anna squealed and Mitchell knelt down in front of her and held her hair and kissed her roughly. 

She moaned into his mouth and bit his tongue lightly as she cummed hard.

She pulled back, "holy shit," she panted. 

Clare leaned back and wiped the excess juices off her face. She wiggled out from under Anna and sat up.

Mitchell kissed Anna's forehead and stood up and slipped his boxers back on and gave his girlfriend a lingering kiss on the lips. 

"I love you," he said softly.

"You too baby," she smiled up at him and kissed his chin.

Anna got up and stretched, "that was nice, wanna do it again some time?" 

Clare looked at Mitchell and he smiled at her. 

"Yeah that would be amazing, you can text us when you're free" Clare said.

Anna smiled and nodded and put her clothes back on before being let out by a half naked Mitchell. 

Mitchell returned and leaned over Clare and gave her another kiss. 

"So how was that?" He asked.

"I really enjoyed it, what about you?" She grinned and wrapped her arms around him.

"It was fantastic," he kissed the tip of her nose before laying down beside her.