Mitchell has a threesome pt2

Mitchell and Clare enjoyed the last time that Anna came over so much that they invited her over once again. Anna was very excited and they planned for her to come over later that night.

Mitchell opened the door and she greeted him with a little peck on the lips. 

"Hey Anna," he smiled at her.

"Hey," she grinned at the both of them.

Clare came over and gave her a big embrace and kissed her neck, "you look good."

"Thanks, you too," Anna flashed her a smile and made her way to their bedroom and when Mitchell walked in behind her she pulled his shirt up and he pulled it the rest of the way off.

He moaned and held her ass tightly with both hands.

Clare pulled her shirt off along with her bra. 

Mitchell moved over and gave each of her breasts a kiss and then gave his girlfriend a kiss on the mouth. 

She moaned into his mouth and undid his pants.

Anna got down on her knees and pulled his jeans down and rubbed his bulge over his boxers. 

Mitchell played with her hair and moaned softly. He stepped out of his pants and kicked them away. 

Anna stood up and gave Clare a slow and soft kiss. 

Clare removed Anna's pants and gave her pussy a kiss over her panties. This made her quiver and she stepped back and fell onto the bed.

Clare walked over to her and pushed her back on the bed so she could lean over the bed and her head would rest between her legs. She took Anna's panties off and gave her bare pussy a little kiss. 

Mitchell came over and rubbed his girlfriend's ass as he thrust against her.

Anna wrapped her thighs around Clare's head, pulling it closer to her attention hungry cunt.

Clare licked between Anna's lips before sucking on her clit gently.

She threw her head back and moaned and placed her hands in Clare's hair to hold and tug at.

Mitchell pulled his boxers off and rubbed his throbbing cock. He got a little vibrator and took Clare's shorts and panties off. He turned the vibrator on and pressed it against her clit as he fingered her roughly.

Clare moaned around Anna's clit and flicked her tongue across her pulsing bundle of nerves. 

Mitchell took his fingers out and sucked them clean before shoving his rock hard dick into her wet pussy. He gripped her hip with one hand and held the vibrator against her with the other. 

Anna arched her back up and moaned louder having Clare being pushed harder against her vagina. 

Clare moved her hands to hold onto Anna's thighs that were wrapped around her head quite snug. She was enjoying being in the middle of the two sexy people enjoying her holes.

Mitchell moaned deeply and thrust into her more roughly, watching his girlfriend pleasure the other woman. Anna's boobs bounced up with each thrust, driving him to go faster.

"You're both so fucking hot," he chuckled and gave his girlfriend's ass a slap.

Clare squealed against Anna's clit and wiggled her tongue against her pussy.

"Fuck I'm close," Anna whined and started to grind against her face.

She sucked her clit as hard as she could, trying to make her feel as good as possible.

Anna moaned and thrusting her hips up and having a big orgasm against Clare's face.

She laid back and panted before rolling over and helping Clare lean up so she could kiss her and play with her breasts as her boyfriend fucked her from behind. Clare moaned getting closer.

Mitchell started pounding her as hard as he could, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled it as he moaned deeply.

She clenched around his dick as it stretched her out and she came, moaning into Anna's mouth.

Mitchell spanked her ass and pulled out, cumming all over her ass.

Anna came over and sucked his cock clean before cleaning up the cum that was spread over Clare's ass.

"Fuck alright," Mitchell chuckled and gave her a kiss once she stood up.

Clare rolled over and smiled up at them both, "it's late out, do you want to stay the night?" She asked Anna.

"If I'm not intruding," she looked from Clare to Mitchell to make sure they were both okay with it.

"Not at all," Mitchell grinned at her and he laid down on the bed with Clare.

Anna cuddled up beside Clare. Clare gave Mitchell a smile and kiss on the chin before rolling over and spooning Anna.

Mitchell turned the lights off and rubbed up his girlfriend's side and kissed the back of her neck making her shiver slightly. He wrapped his leg over her and pulled her as well as Anna closer to him.