Mitchell gets dominated pt.3

After a good talk Clare and Mitchell had been browsing a sex toy website. They found exactly the type of toy Mitchell was looking for, a prostate toy the right size and features for him. They ordered it with the fastest shipping and they were both really excited. When they got home after a night out, Clare brought the box in and Mitchell opened it up and held it up happily.

"You like it?" Clare asked him

"Gonna have to try it out first," he said with a chuckle and kissed her forehead.

"Oh yeah? You wanna do that tonight?" She grinned up at him.

"Yeah," Mitchell nodded and bit his lip.

"You gonna be a good boy?" Clare leaned up to him and kissed his chin.

"I'm gonna be the best boy," he held onto her hips.

"Okay good boy, go to the bedroom and get ready for me," she kissed his cheek.

"Okay babe," Mitchell smiled.

Clare gave his ass a spank as he walked away towards the bedroom making him laugh. She went and cleaned his new toy up and went to the bedroom to meet him.

Mitchell was sitting on the bed in just his boxers and his bulge was already a little hard from pure excitement. 

"Awe baby," Clare went over and sat on his lap and rubbed his growing bulge over his boxers, "you're getting hard."

"You're exciting me," he smiles at her and gives her a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Call me dom name tonight baby," she gives him a little kiss on his forehead.

"Yes mistress," Mitchell bites his lip.

"Fuck," Clare moaned and gave his bulge a little squeeze.

He smiled and gave her a slow but passionate kiss.

"Such a good boy," she rubbed his thigh, "get in doggy on the bed, baby boy," she told him and stood up  off his lap and messed his hair up.

Mitchell did as he was told, "boxers on or off?" He asked her.

"Hmm," she thought for a minute, "off."

"Yes mistress," he shot her a grin and tossed his boxers off to the side.

"Fuck I really like being called that, you're such a good boy baby," Clare came over and crouched by his head and gave him another little kiss.

Mitchell chuckled and gave her a kiss back.

Clare went to the toy box and got some lube and placed it on the bed by the toy. She stripped herself slowly, giving Mitchell his own little show.

"You're so sexy," he whined.

She turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Mistress, you're so sexy mistress," he corrected himself quickly.

"Good boy," Clare walked over and gave his ass a gentle spank.

"Thank you mistress," he whined softly.

She picked his new toy up and held it up to his mouth, "give it a little suck baby," she told him.

He pouted for a second but because he didn't want to get punished he opened his mouth and gave the toy a suck.

"Good boy," Clare played with his hair and gently fucked his mouth with the toy, it didn't make him gag or cause him too much discomfort because of it's more curved rather than long shape.

Mitchell moaned around the toy and looked her in the eyes.

"Fuck you're so good," she giggled and kissed the top of his head and pulled the toy out of his mouth.