Mitchell plays with chocolate

Clare and Mitchell were laying on their bed on their phones, it was late but neither of them were really tired.  

Clare turned to her boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

He put his phone down and rolled onto his side facing her. Mitchell grabbed onto her side and pulling her closer.

"I love you," she smiled up at him.

"I love you too baby," he kissed her forehead and rubbed his hand up her side under her shirt.

She sat up and pulled her shirt and bra off.

"Awe fuck you slut, are you horny?" he moaned softly and reached out to squeeze her boobs.

"Yeah," Clare blushed and played with his hair.

Mitchell stood up and pulled his shirt off. 

She bit her lip and checked him out, "sexy." She wiggled out of her shorts and panties and crossed her legs.

He grinned down at her and slid out of his pants. Mitchell took her hand and cuffed it up with the under the bed restraints and proceeded to cuff all of her limbs up, spread eagle.

Clare pulled at the restraints and groaned and looked up at him, pouting.

"Wait there, don't move," Mitchell gave her thigh a squeeze and walked out of the room.

He returned to the bedroom with a bottle of chocolate syrup in hand.

She watched him and licked her lips, "you better not get any of that in my pussy," she laughed.

Mitchell squirted a bit on his thumb and stuck it out in front of her mouth.

Clare raised her head up and sucked it clean. 

He moaned watching his girlfriend do her thing on his digit. He took the bottle and squirted it around her breasts and down her stomach.

"You gonna be a good little whore?" He asked her.

She finished cleaning his thumb off and gave the tip a kiss.

"Yes daddy," she smiled up at him.

Mitchell moaned before he leaned down and licked her chest to her pink nipples. He gave her nipple a suck and pinched the other before switching nipples.

Clare leaned her head back and moaned, "mmm, fuck Mitchell."

He licked the chocolate trail down her stomach and gave her belly button a little peck. 

She squirmed under his lips and arched her back up towards him.

Mitchell squirted some chocolate on her thighs and licking them clean up into her inner thighs, right beside her wet pussy.

Clare groaned in frustration, just wanted her pussy to be played with.

He chuckled and gave her pussy a spank, causing her to squeal and whimper.

"That was mean," she pouted.

"Poor you," he kissed her clit and stuck two fingers in her pussy.

Clare moaned and clenched around his fingers as he rubbed her g-spot.

Mitchell used his other hand to take his cock out and stroke it, getting it fully hard looking down at his girlfriend's fully exposed body.

She licked her lips and looked at his dick and then back up at his face and grinned.

He took his fingers out of her and rubbed her clit slowly as he pressed the tip against her hole, "you ready slut?" 

Clare quickly nodded.

"What do you say baby?" He stopped rubbing her clit.

"Yes daddy," she blushed and tried to gyrate her hips against his hand.

Mitchell pressed his cock in slowly and moaned as he slowly stretched her out.

She moaned and pulled at her leg restraints, trying to wrap her legs around him.

He started to fuck her at a steady pace and rubbing her clit at the same speed.

Clare arched her back up, "fuck that's nice daddy."

"Good girl," he sped up both his hand and his thrusts.

She moaned loudly and clenched her cunt around his big cock.

Mitchell let out a moan of his own and started pounding her tight little pussy and massaging her clit.

They both were overwhelmed with pleasure, it was feeling amazing for the both of them.

"Do you like being fucked by me baby?" He asked her.

"Yes daddy," she smiled at him.

He moaned and started fucking her as hard as he could whilst rubbing her clit as fast as he was able to.

Clare gasped and squirmed, a bit overwhelmed with sensations in a good way.

"I'm so close," Mitchell groaned.

She grinned and clenched her pussy around him, being extremely close herself.

He squeezed her thigh with one hand and came deep inside her cunt.

This triggered Clare's orgasm and she moaned loudly and twitched while squeezing around Mitchell's already overly sensitive cock.

He whined and pulled his dick out of her and started to undo her restraints.

She laughed and massaged her wrists. She leaned up and gave him a slow, passionate kiss.

"I love you," she panted.

"I love you too baby," he gave her forehead a kiss and ran a hand through her hair.