Mitchell Spoils his Partner

"Good morning baby," Mitchell whispered into Clare's ear in his morning voice as he rubbed her stomach over her shirt.

She moaned softly, "good morning love."

He kissed her neck and pulled her closer as they spooned.

"Any good dreams?" She asked him.

"Mmm, yeah, you were riding me," he played with her naval.

"Mmm, could tell it was something good," Clare pressed her ass against his morning wood.

He chuckled, "I love you so much, I just want to treat you like a princess."

"Oh yeah?" She rolled around to face him and smiled.

"Yes baby girl," he kissed her forehead and pulled her in closer to his chest.

Clare moaned and kissed his chest, relaxing back into his arms.

Mitchell groaned softly as he propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at Clare who was watching him, seeing what he was doing.

"You're always such a good girl baby," he smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

She giggled as he ran his finger tips over her side.

Mitchell rolled her onto her back and got on top of her and gave her kisses. 

Clare moaned and touched his chest, running her hands all over it.

He moaned as he kissed both of her cheeks.

"You're so sexy baby," she smiled.

"Mmm, you too babe," he chuckled.

"How horny are you?" She looked him in the eyes and grinned.

"Very," he kissed her on the tip of her nose.

Clare ran her hands down and tugged his pj pants down, off his bulge and rubbed him over his boxer making him harder.

He moaned louder and kissed her neck, leaving some love bites.

She pulled his boxers down off his cock and stroked it slowly.

Mitchell groaned at the speed and pulled his pj pants and boxers down further and out of the way, "faster baby."

She giggled and sped up at his command.

He flipped up her nightgown over her stomach and gave her a slow kiss on the lips, "gonna fill you up."

Clare moaned loudly, very excited and guided his cock up to her hole, letting the head rest at the entrance of her wet pussy.

Mitchell moaned, "thank you baby," and thrust in deeper until the tip of his dick hit the back of her pussy.

She let out a deep moan and leaned her head back and started rubbing her clit slowly.

He started fucking her slowly but going deep inside of her. 

Clare spread her legs open wider and rubbed up his arms until she found a good place to hold onto.

Mitchell chuckled and leaned down and gave her neck some kisses and love bites as he continued to fuck her.

She was moaning loudly and rubbing her clit faster, "fuck that feels so good."

He mumbled into her neck in agreement then moved up and gave her a kiss on the lips.

Clare smiled up at him and leaned up for another kiss and wrapped her arms around his back.

Mitchell moaned and snaked his arms under her and scooping her up and leaning back so he was sitting straight up with Clare sitting on his cock on his lap.

She grinned and held onto his shoulder with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other as she started bouncing on his dick.

He moaned deeply and leaned into her chest and took one of her nipples in his mouth and gave it a good suck.

Clare leaned her head back and moaned loudly, "fuck Mitchell."

He chuckled and bit her nipple gently.

She whined and arched her back up towards his mouth.

"Good girl baby," he smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips.

Clare giggled and bounced and rubbed as fast as she could.

Mitchell moaned deeply and held onto her hips, helping her bounce and thrusting his hips up to meet hers.

"I'm getting close baby," she moaned. 

"Mmm you're such a good girl baby."

Clare gasped and clenched his shoulder as she tightened up around his cock and orgasmed hard. 

Mitchell moaned, "fuck you're tight," and filled her up with his cum.

She leaned forward into him, wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his shoulder, "that was nice."

"Mhmm," he kissed her neck, still recovering from his orgasm. 

Clare rubbed his back slowly and gave his shoulder a little kiss.