Mitchell tries anal

It was a late night and Mitchell was in his office, working on his computer when Clare came in and hugged him from behind and kissed his neck.

"Mmm baby," he moaned and leaned back.

Clare laughed and kept kissing up his neck to his jaw while rubbing her hands under his shirt.

"You want me to come to bed?" Mitchell smiled and held his hands over hers.

She nodded and kissed the top of his head before going into the bedroom and taking her shirt off just as he stepped in.

"Fuck, no bra huh?" He sucked his lower lip in and stared at her boobies.

"Nah," Clare blushed and gave him a peck on the chin.

Mitchell smiled and pulled his shirt off and got down on his knees and took her shorts off and kissed her thigh before scooping her up bridal style and placed her gently on the bed. 

She took her panties off and threw them away and laid back with her legs spread, open to Mitchell.

He rubbed her clit in slow circles making her wiggle her hips in frustration, trying to get more friction. Mitchell just chuckled and got down and sucked on her clit hard while flicking his tongue across her glistening pussy, getting a good amount of her juices in his mouth.

Clare ran her fingers through his hair, getting two solid fistfuls of it which she used to push his head closer towards her wet cunt. 

"That feels amazing," She moaned softly.

Mitchell stuck two fingers into her slit and massaged her g-spot at a steady pace.

She gasped and humped his face and fingers, trying to get him to speed up.

He took his fingers out of her devastated vagina and sucked them clean, looking Clare in the eyes as he did. Mitchell stood up and gave her thigh a pat.

"Wanna get up in doggy, babe?" 

He went into his bedside drawer and brought a tube of lube over to the bed.

She bit her bottom lip, seeing what he had taken with him and rolled over and raised her ass up so it was facing Mitchell.

He took his pants and boxers off, kicking them away and stroked his semi-hard cock letting it get fully erect. He poured some lube over his shaft making sure it was fully doused and pressed it against Clare's asshole.

"You ready baby?" Mitchell gripped her hips tightly.

"Yes, just please go slow," She shifted into the most comfortable position and started rubbing herself slowly.

He nodded and pressed the head into her, stretching her tight hole out. 

Clare winced a little but rubbed herself faster to try and block out the dull stinging pain.

Mitchell kept pushing in slowly until he was balls deep, filling her up more than she had ever been before. He started thrusting in slow but full thrusts, letting out a moan that made Clare's pussy clench.

"You're so big Mitchell," she moaned and continued massaging her clit faster.

He laughed and thrust in her harder causing her to squeal. 

"You're so adorable," he smiled looking down her body.

Clare let out a little snort and grinned back at him.

Mitchell started pounding her throbbing asshole as she moaned loudly into a pillow and rubbed her clit as fast as she could.

"I'm so close," he groaned and dug his fingers into her hips.

"Same," Clare gasped as her legs started to tremble.

He spanked her left ass cheek, pushing her over the edge as she clamped around his cock and she slumped down, overwhelmed with the waves of pure pleasure. 

Mitchell came deep inside her asshole and pulled his cock out and laid on the bed beside her.

"Fuck, did you enjoy?" He smiled and kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yeah, I think I like anal," she smiled and closed her eyes and leaned against him, exhausted.