Mitchell tries triple penetration

Mitchell was out for the day with his friends so Clare hadn't seen him since the morning. When he came back around dusk she greeted him with a big hug.

"Hey baby," she gave him a peck on the chin.

"Hey love," he squeezed her tight and kissed the top of her head.

"I've missed you," Clare rested her chin on his chest and smiled up at him.

"Yeah, I was thinking of you a lot," he squeezed her ass with both hands and smirked down at her.

"Oh yeah?" she kissed his neck and rubbed up his sides.

"Mhm," Mitchell nodded and mumbled into her hair.

Clare laughed and gave him another little hug and took his hand in hers and led him to the bedroom.

Once they were in the bedroom, "whatcha wanna do babe?" he squeezed her hand and pulled her towards him and kissed her forehead.

She mumbled into his chest and ran her hands up his back under his shirt.

"Pardon?" Mitchell picked her up by her ass and back and placed her on the bed.

"I wanna fuck," she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer and blushed up at him.

He smiled and got down on his knees between her legs and pulled her shorts off. He rubbed her clit over her panties slowly while he kissed her inner thighs.

Clare moaned softly and played with his hair.

"You gonna be a good girl tonight baby?" Mitchell asked her.

She smiled and nodded, "yes daddy."

"Mmm perfect," he kissed her over her panties and stood up and pulled his shirt off and took his pants off, his semi-hard cock tenting his boxers, "come suck baby."

Clare got down on her knees in front of him and rubbed his dick over his boxers making him whine in frustration. She giggled and pulled his boxers off and gave the tip of the cock a little kiss.

"I said suck babe," he grabbed two fist fulls of her hair and held them tight but not pulling.

She grinned and took the dick in her mouth about half way and sucked it hard, sliding from the head to the mid shaft.

"Good girl," he moaned softly and massaged her scalp.

Clare sucked further down the shaft and stuck her tongue out to give the underside of the base of his cock some attention. His dick was fully in her mouth and down her throat, hard as a rock.

"Fuck baby," Mitchell moaned and thrust in and out of her mouth.

She moaned around his cock, surrounding it with vibrations,

He whined and pulled his cock out and rubbed it over her face, "I don't wanna cum now," he panted.

Clare pridefully smiled up at him and got up and pulled her shirt off, leaving just her panties on.

"Sexy baby," Mitchell rubbed her hips and gave her a kiss.

She moaned into his mouth and stroked his cock slowly.

He pulled back and kissed her cheek and jaw and left a few love bites on the upper bit of her neck.

Clare closed her eyes and leaned her head back, "that's really nice daddy."

He moaned and thrust his dick in her hand and took a few steps forward, gently pushing her onto her back on the bed.

She flopped back and grinned up at him and wiggled into the middle of the bed.