Mitchell plays with Anna pt3

Mitchell had really enjoyed playing with Anna in front of Clare and was asking her if she would want to do it again anytime the subject came up. Clare agreed and the two of them invited Anna over for the night.

Mitchell hugged Clare from behind and kissed her neck as they waited for Anna, "I'm a bit excited."

She laughed and leaned back into him, "oh yeah?"

"Mhm," he mumbled into her neck.

The doorbell rang and he let her go and Clare opened the door. She greeted Anna with a hug.

"Hey Anna," Mitchell smiles at her.

"Hey," She goes over and gives him a little peck on the lips.

He held her by the hip and led her to the bedroom with Clare following behind them.

Once in the bedroom Clare helped Anna get undressed and kissed down her body as she went. When she had her down to her panties she got on her knees and kissed over top of them.

Mitchell walked up behind Clare and played with her hair.

Anna wiggled out of her panties and wrapped one of her legs around his waist with Clare sitting under her.

Clare licked between her lips and gave her clit a slow and gentle suck, massaging it with her tongue.

She moaned and pulled Mitchell in for a kiss and grinding her hips against Clare.

Mitchell grabbed at her ass, playing with her cheeks, already tenting his pants. He pulled back and played with Clare's hair, "you going to be a good girl tonight baby?"

Clare looked up at him and nodded, "yes daddy."

Anna walked over to the bed and sat on the side and crossed her legs.

Mitchell took off his shirt with the help of his girlfriend and she rubbed his bare chest, down to his pants that were painfully tight. She slipped them off of him and did the same with his boxers leaving his hard cock standing out. Mitchell stroked himself and gave Clare a kiss before going over to the bed and leaned down and kissed Anna.

She moaned into his mouth and helped him rub his cock.

He laid down on the bed and pulled her on top of him, so they were both facing up.

Clare bit her lip and helped him by lining his dick up to Anna's pussy.

Mitchell thrust in and moaned deeply.

Anna rubbed her clit as he slowly thrust in and out of her, warming up.

Clare stripped down and got her vibrator which was around the same size as Mitchell and a pillow to prop her head up, she laid back facing the two.

He gripped Anna's hips tight as he bounced her against his thrusts.

Clare switched it on low and pressed the tip in her pussy while she moaned softly.

Anna clenched around his cock playfully.

Mitchell moaned loudly, "fuck that's nice."

Clare slowly slid her dildo into her pussy, going at the same speed as Mitchell fucking Anna.

Mitchell sped up, moaning into Anna's neck and leaving some love bites on the side of it.

She leaned her head back beside his and closed her eyes, very much enjoying herself.

Clare turned the vibrator up a notch to medium and fucked herself with it fast and deep, keeping her eyes on Mitchell's cock.

"You're so tight," he groaned into Anna's neck.

She giggled, "you're big."

He moaned deeply and sped up his thrusts, digging his fingers into her hips.

Anna squealed a little and arched her back up.

Clare sped up to keep matching with his thrusts.

"Fuck I'm getting close," Mitchell moaned and started fucking her as fast as he could.

Anna moaned and nodded, "same," clenching around him on and off while quickly rubbing herself.

Clare put her vibrator on high, making her jump and moan a little at the power of it before getting used to it and fucking herself as fast as Mitchell was fucking Anna.

Anna was a moaning mess on top of him as her orgasm was building up within her, "mmm, Mitchell."

He groaned, hearing her moan his name before cussing and filling her pussy up with his cum and panting.

Anna grasped at the sheets and squeezed around his cock and orgasming hard.

"Fuck that was hot," Clare laughed.

Mitchell chuckled and played with Anna's boobs.

Clare orgasmed, twitching and moaning uncontrollably and curling her toes up. She closed her eyes and leaned into the bed.

Mitchell put Anna on the bed beside him and sat forward, smiling at Clare.

She opened her eyes and grinned back and sat up and gave him a peck on the lips.

Anna got up and put her clothes back on and gave them each a kiss on the cheek. 

Clare put her panties and shirt on and walked out with Anna and got her a drink while Mitchell cleaned himself up and put his boxers on.

Anna and Clare thanked each other before Anna left to go home for the night and Clare went back to the bedroom.

"How'd you like that?" Clare asked him as she sipped on her water.

"I very much enjoyed it, how about you babe?" He smiled.

"Me too," she put her drink on the nightstand.

Mitchell hugged her from behind and kissed her neck, "I love you so much Clare."

She leaned back into him, "I love you too Mitchell."

He gave her neck a kiss and patted her sides before letting go of her and going over to his dresser drawers and grabbed something. He walked back over to her and got on his knees and opened a little box to reveal a ring, "Clare will you marry me?" 

She smiled and got down on the floor with him nodding and her eyes tearing up. She gave him a kiss, "of course Mitchell." 

He laughed softly and kissed her forehead and slipped the ring on her finger before bringing the back of her hand to his mouth and giving it a kiss.

Clare hugged him tight and rest her head on his shoulder.

Mitchell rubbed her back before scooping her up off the ground and placing her on the bed before turning the lights out and getting in beside her.

She put her head on his chest and rubbed the other side with her hand while grinning, "I love you."

He chuckled, "I love you too sunshine," while playing with her hair.