Mitchell has Halloween sex

It was Halloween night and Clare and Mitchell stayed home, handing out candy and scaring small kids. Clare was dressed as a red devil with headband horns and a collar. Mitchell was a classy vampire without the teeth because he found them a bit too uncomfortable.

Clare gave Mitchell's ass a rub as she walked by him to get to the kitchen.

He followed her and rubbed her hips and kissed the back of her head, "when do you wanna turn the lights out and go upstairs baby?" 

She leaned back against him, "well we're almost out of candy so anytime now."

"Mmm, perfect you look so cute in that collar," he kissed her neck right under her ear.

Clare shivered and turned to face him and kissed his chin, grinning up at him. 

Mitchell kissed her forehead before letting go of her and flicked the lights off and went upstairs as his girlfriend followed him.

Once they reached the bedroom Clare started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his bare chest. She stood back up and undid his cape and kissed his neck.

He moaned and felt down her body and undid her pants and she stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. He rubbed her clit over her panties gently.

She moaned into his neck and gave him some love bites. She stepped back and pulled her shirt off and undid her bra, leaving her in some panties, collar and horns.

"Cutie," Mitchell smiled and gave her a kiss while he played with her boobies.

Clare ran her hands and unbuttoned his dress pants, letting them fall to the ground.

"On the bed," Mitchell told her.

She smiled, "okay daddy," she sat on the edge of the bed.

He came over and kissed her forehead and got a little buttplug. He got on his knees in front of her and took her panties off revealing her glistening pussy. Mitchell gave her clit a kiss and spat on the plug and pressed it into her asshole.

"Mmm, Mitchell," she massaged his scalp and wrapped her thighs around his head.

Mitchell stuck two of his digits into her pussy and curled them up to rub her g-spot. He sucked on her clit roughly and moaned, letting Clare feel the vibrations around her clit.

She gasped and leaned back on the bed and grinding against his face.

Once he thought that he had warmed her up enough he pulled back before she had an orgasm and held out his fingers for her to suck clean, which she did.

Clare got up on her elbows and knees in doggy pose with one hand on her clit, rubbing it slowly.

Mitchell moaned and massaged her ass, watching the little buttplug push out as she flexed her asshole. He pulled his semi-hard cock out from his boxers and stroked it to get nice and hard for her.

"Put it in daddy," Clare whined.

He chuckled and lined his cock up with her cunt before thrusting into her fully causing her to squeal a little. Mitchell gripped her cheeks and started fucking her at a pleasurable pace.

Clare moaned and clenched around his dick and the plug in her ass. 

"Alright, fuck that's nice," he groaned and sped up.

She giggled and did it again causing Mitchell to give her a spank.

"Sexy little devil bitch," he teased.

"All yours," she laughed.

"Of course," Mitchell gave her another spank on her other cheek.

Clare groaned into the bed sheets and spread her legs further for him.

He dug his fingers into her ass with one hand and with the other he fiddled with her plug without pulling it out.

She moaned and rubbed herself faster, "that feels good daddy." 

He grinned and started pounding her as fast as he could.

"You're so big," she whined.

Mitchell gave her a spank, "what do you say baby?"

"You're so big daddy," she mumbled into the sheets.

"Good girl," he rubbed her ass where he left his hand prints.

"I'm close daddy," she said softly between moans.

"Me too baby," Mitchell squeezed her ass tightly.

Clare bit onto the sheets and arched her back, a moaning mess as she came around his cock and the buttplug in her ass. Her legs quaking and giving out, only being held up by Mitchell.

He moaned deeply and gave one last thrust before cumming inside her cunt and panting.

"Fuck Clare," he massaged her ass gently.

She rolled over and smiled up at him, her horned headband falling off, "happy Halloween handsome."

Mitchell grinned and leaned down and kissed her stomach, "happy Halloween babe."