Mitchell gets a good morning fuck

It was a Saturday morning, both Clare and Mitchell had the day off. Mitchell had gone out the night before with his friends and he had stayed out late.

Clare woke up after a wet dream, horny and filled with sexual frustration. She rolled over so she was beside Mitchell and kissed his jaw and rubbed his chest, down his stomach to the waistband of his boxers.

As he was a heavy sleeper, he was still fast asleep beside her.

She took his boxers off and rubbed his cock slowly, getting it hard. Clare went under the sheets and popped the head in her mouth and gave it a hard suck.

Mitchell moaned softly and held her head over the blanket, his cock semi-erect.

Clare took his not fully hard dick all the way in her mouth and massaged the bottom with her tongue as she slid her head up and down his shaft.

He was now awake, just a bit groggy. "Fuck Clare, that's nice," he moaned and pulled the sheets back, away from them.

She dropped his cock and moved up and gave him a kiss on the chin, "good morning baby," she grinned.

He pouted but smiled at her, "morning babe," he rubbed her ass and rolled them over so he was on top and kissed her forehead. He ran his hands down her body and removed her panties, leaving her holes bare and in his view.

Clare giggled and rubbed her thighs against the sides of his head.

"You are so cute," Mitchell said and kissed her lightly glistening pussy.

She thrust her hips up against his face.

He gave her clit a little suck and massage with his tongue. He stuck two of his fingers inside of her and curved them up, rubbing her g-spot. 

Clare arched her back up and moaned loudly, grinding her hips against his digits.

He sucked harder and bit on her clit, very gently while he quickly massaged her g-spot.

She gasped and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and held onto it tightly, "oh my god baby." She gyrated herself further against him.

Mitchell patted her thighs and sat up and lined his cock up with her wet hole.

Clare looked up in his eyes and gave him a big smile, her legs sticking right up beside Mitchell.

He smiled back and pushed his dick all the way inside her, holding onto her thighs for support. 

Her eyes rolled back as she moaned deeply and pressed herself further into the bed.

Mitchell chuckled and started fucking her at a decent pace. Her warm pussy encompassing his hard cock.

Clare's mouth was wide open as she was fucked, moaning and rubbing her clit.

He started going faster, slipping in and out with ease because of how wet her cunt was for him.

She clenched around his dick, squeezing it tight while she arched her back up.

Mitchell moaned, "shit babe that feels amazing," and started to pound her tight pussy hard, gripping her thighs tight.

Clare smiled and moaned, "I'm so close."

"Same," he groaned doing full thrusts from tip to balls.

She looked him in the eyes and rubbed herself as fast as she could and had a massive orgasm around his dick. She moaned loudly and twitched slightly.

Mitchell was set off when her pussy spasmed around his big cock, he filled up her pussy with his cum. He pulled it out and watched it slowly leak out of her cunt.

Clare closed her eyes and laid back, trying to catch her breath. 

"I love you," he said and kissed her on the lips softly.

"I love you too," she whispered and smiled.