Mitchell plays with Anna

Clare and Mitchell invited Anna over to have some fun. It was a bit past dinner time so it wasn't too late. 

Clare greeted Anna at the door with a hug.

"Hey, how's it going?" Anna squeezed her ass.

"Good, you?" Clare took a step back and Mitchell gave Anna a little peck on the lips.

"Great!" Anna rubs her hands up Mitchell's sides.

Mitchell moaned softly and held her hand and lead her towards his and Clare's bedroom.

Clare followed behind them and gave Anna's ass a spank causing her to let out a little squeal.

"Fuck that's cute," Mitchell chuckled and gave her a kiss before pulling her shirt off.

She moaned into his lips and undid and removed her bra and tossed it onto the ground.

Mitchell broke the kiss and turned to Clare, "are you sure you're comfortable with this babe?"

She nodded, "yes," and walked over to him and draped her arms around his neck and kissed his chin.

He scooped her up and placed her on her back in the middle of the bed. He kissed her softly and moved down her body and took her pants and panties off. 

Anna got on top of her and removed her shirt and bra for her before slipping her wrists into the restraints.

Mitchell restrained Clare's ankles leaving her bare and spread eagle on the bed.

Anna got up and took her pants and panties off while Mitchell got a U-shaped vibrator. He stuck half of it inside Clare's vagina and the other half rested between her folds on her clit.

"How does that feel baby?" He asked her.

"Good," she smiled up at him and licked her lips.

Mitchell stepped back over to Anna and gave her another kiss while he rubbed her clit.

Anna moaned and wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

He placed one of his hands on her lower back and stuck two fingers in her cunt and started fingering her at a decent pace.

She moaned louder and the kissing started getting messy.

Mitchell broke the kiss, panting and took his fingers out and held them up to her mouth to suck, which she obliged. He moaned at the feeling and unbuttoned his jeans and kicked his boxers off, his dick already semi-hard.

She reached down and stroked his cock slowly to which he groaned in frustration.

Anna grinned and got up  on the bed, over top of Clare but in doggy on her elbows and she gave Clare a little kiss.

Mitchell followed her, rubbing his dick and got in his position behind her. He spanked her ass with his free hand and stroked his cock getting it fully hard.

Anna played with Clare's hair and spread her legs for Mitchell.

He got down and turned the vibrator on inside of Clare, making her moan deeply. He pressed the head against her pussy and slowly pushed into her.

Anna moaned softly while looking Clare in the eyes, causing her to whine softly. 

Mitchell groaned and massaged Anna's ass and he filled her up fully. He started fucking her at a slow but steady pace.

"Fuck you're tight," he moaned.

Anna laughed and pulled at Clare's hair playfully.

Clare furrowed her brows and pulled at her cuffs as Anna bobbed above her.

Anna leaned down and gave her a rough and messy kiss while she moaned into her mouth as Mitchell fucked her cunt.

He gave her another hard spank and started pounding her faster.

Clare whined in frustration and a lot of envy while she tugged at all of her restraints

"Awe is something wrong baby?" Mitchell teased her.

"You're gonna give me a good fucking after this," she arched her back up to Anna and laughed.

Mitchell chuckled and continued thrusting into Anna as fast as he possibly could.

Anna moaned loudly and kissed down Clare's neck, sucking and leaving love bites while drooling onto it.

Clare leaned her head to the side to give her better access to her neck.

"I'm so close," Anna moaned against Clare's neck.

"Same," Mitchell grunted and gave her another spank.

Anna gasped loudly, getting pushed over the edge and having a big orgasm around his cock. 

Mitchell thrust into her a few more times before he dumped his cum deep inside of her.

"Fuck," he panted and slipped his cock out.

Anna gave Clare one more kiss before getting up and giving Mitchell a peck on the lips. She grabbed and put her clothes back on before giving Mitchell one more hug.

"Text me next time you guys are free," she grinned before walking out of the bedroom.

"Will do," Mitchell smiled and let her out of the house.

He came back and sat on the bed beside Clare and gave her a kiss.

"I love you baby," he rubbed her stomach.

"You too," she frowned and moved her stomach up to his hand and wiggled her hips, frustrated.

He laughed and moved between her legs and took the vibrator out and held it onto her clit and stuck two of his fingers into her and fingered her roughly.

She moaned and threw her head back and clenched around his fingers.

"You were such a good girl tonight baby," he kissed the inside of her thigh.

Clare moved her hips in sync with his fingers and nodded mindlessly.

"I'll spoil you tomorrow, I promise," Mitchell chuckled and kissed her other thigh.

She giggled and continued moaning, feeling her orgasm building up inside of her.

Mitchell fingered her as fast as he could and rubbed the vibrator in circles on her clit.

Clare moaned and arched her back up and clenched around his fingers and came hard, having been teased for so long.

He turned the vibrator off and took his fingers out and sucked them clean. Mitchell undid his girlfriend from her restraints and kissed both her ankles and wrists where the cuffs were.

Clare sat up and gave him a hug and rested her head on his shoulder, "I love you so much," she mumbled against him.

"I love you too baby," he kissed her neck where Anna had left her love bites.