Mitchell and his sub

It was a long weekend and both Clare and Mitchell were home together. They agreed that they'd both clear their schedules and have a little kink day.

Clare woke up early and made them some pancakes wearing some shorts and one of his t-shirts.

Mitchell got up a little bit later and walked into the kitchen and hugged her from behind, "I was wondering where you went baby."

She giggled and leaned back into him, "good morning babe."

"You mean daddy," he kissed her neck, "you didn't forget did you?"

"Mmm, no daddy," she moaned softly and finished up making breakfast and turned the stove off and turned to face him.

"Good girl," he kissed her forehead and rubbed her sides as he smiled down at her.

Clare kissed his chin before they both sat down and ate their breakfast.

Once he was finished Mitchell told her, "you should go get your collar baby and while you're in there, you can strip down."

She licked her lips and grinned, "yes daddy," and got up and went to the bedroom. Clare came back carrying both her collar and leash and handed them to him, just wearing her panties.

Mitchell stood up and buckled her collar on nice and snug but not too restricting. He clipped the leash onto the d-ring and kissed the back of her head, "good girl."

She blushed and looked up at him.

"Do you have any work to do today?" He played with her hair.

Clare shook her head, "no daddy."

"Mmm, well I have just have to check my email on my computer then we can have fun, okay?" He rubbed down her side and squeezed her hip.

"Okay daddy," she smiled and gave him a peck on the chin.

Mitchell tugged on her leash and lead her into the office and he sat down in his chair and spread his legs.

She sat down between his legs on the floor and laid her head back, smiling up at him.

He rubbed her scalp and chuckled before opening his computer.

Clare closed her eyes and rubbed up his calves slowly.

Mitchell continued massaging her head while he answered the messages he needed to, "alright babe, all done."

She opened her eyes and smiled, she stood up and kissed the tip of his nose.

He got up and rubbed his hands up her body and squeezed her breasts. He squished her boobs and kissed them one at a time.

"Mmm, daddy," she laughed.

Mitchell gave her a slow kiss and sucked on her bottom lip.

She moaned into his mouth and held onto his lower back.

He wrapped his arms around her and gave her ass a playful spank over her panties and pulled her closer to him, "you're so sexy baby."

"You are daddy," she kissed his cheek.

"My sexy baby," he gave her leash a tug and walked into the living room.

She followed him closely.

Mitchell got her in front of him and bent her over the arm of the couch and grind himself against her ass and moaned.

Clare gasped before moaning softly and placing a pillow under her head.

He rubbed her clit, hard and fast over her panties.

She squealed and moaned loudly, gripping the pillow tight in her fists.

"Are you horny baby?" He asked her.

"Yes daddy," she said softly.

"Pardon?"

"Yes daddy," she said loudly.

"Poor baby," he stopped rubbing her and gave her ass a hard spank.

Clare whined, "mean."

He chuckled, "maybe I'll fuck you later, and maybe I'll let you cum."'

She opened her mouth and pouted.

Mitchell smiled and pulled her torso back up into a standing pose by tugging on her leash.

Clare stood up and frowned at him.

He put a hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb and gave her a little peck. "Let's go get your cuffs baby."

She nodded and lead the way into their bedroom. She got the handcuffs and held them out to him.

"Not those ones, the thigh cuffs," Mitchell told her.

She raised her eyebrows and put the handcuffs away and got the thigh cuffs and handed them to him.

He slid them onto her and buckled them up, "you look so cute baby."

Clare blushed and tugged at her cuffs to test them.

Mitchell slid his thumb over her chin to her lip and pressed it into her mouth.

She sucked on it slow and hard, looking him in the eyes.

He moaned, "fuck alright, that's hot," he chuckled and moved onto the bed and sat on the edge of the bed and undid his pants and slid them down.

She got on her knees and smiled up at him and kissed his bulge over his boxers.

"You got to take them off," he smiled down at her.

Clare bit her lip and picked up the waistband between her teeth and pulled back.

Mitchell moved his hips up to help her and they slid down his legs.

"Awe daddy's getting hard," she smiled and kissed the base of his cock.

He nodded and gripped on to the back of her head, "just for you baby."

She took his cock in her mouth and gave the head a suck, swirling her tongue around the head.

Mitchell moaned and leaned back on the bed, his cock was now fully erect.

Clare slowly took more of his dick in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat.

"Good girl baby," he moaned and closed his eyes, just relaxing.

She slid off and licked up and down the underside of his shaft.

Mitchell groaned softly.

Clare sucked on it again, going all the way down and stuck her tongue out to massage the underside of the base of his cock.

He whined and thrust his hips up, pushing his dick deeper into her mouth.

She dropped his cock, drool dripping from her chin all over her breasts and sucked and kissed his balls.

Mitchell moved his hands and stroked his cock fast.

Clare gave his balls plenty of attention and even gave his gooch a little lick.

He was moaning loudly, "fuck I'm close baby."

She laughed while she sucked on his balls, vibrating around them.

Mitchell moaned deeply and came all over her face. He panted and smiled at her and rubbed his cock over her face, spreading his cum further.

Clare licked where she could reach and cleaned up his cock.

"Good girl," he played with her hair, "you're gonna have a good day baby," he chuckled.

She smiled up at him and nodded.