Mitchell has public sex

Mitchell and his girlfriend were out in the city for the day and finishing up their dinner at a restaurant. 

Clare slid her hand under the table and rubbed Mitchell's thigh causing him to look at her with wide eyes.

"What you doing baby?" He asked when he finished chewing.

She smiled and took her last forkful of salad and continued moving her hand up his jeans to his inner thigh "what?"

He moaned softly and spread his legs and tried adjusting himself inconspicuously.

"You know what, babe," he whispered.

Clare massaged his growing bulge and bit her lip feeling how hard he had gotten.

Mitchell groaned, "alright, go wait outside." He got up and walked stiffly to the front and paid while Clare went outside and waited by the front pillars.

He walked out and slapped her ass causing her to jump and laugh. 

"You're such a fucking tease," Mitchell kissed her temple and led her to the car through the dark parking lot.

He pressed her up against the car and kissed her roughly, gripping her hip tight with one hand and undid his jeans and pulled his cock out. 

"Mitchell, someone's gonna see us," She giggled and kissed his neck and sucked, leaving a love bite.

Mitchell chuckled and put his hand under her skirt and pushed her panties aside and gave her a little peck on the lips before thrusting his cock all the way in.

Clare gasped and rubbed her clit from under her skirt.

"Little slut getting me all horny in public," he said before giving her a kiss.

She moaned against his lips, wrapping her free hand around the back of his head and pulling him in closer. 

"Just couldn't wait till we're home to get fucked," he whispered in her ear and gave it a little kiss.

Clare nodded into his neck and rubbed herself faster and she wrapped one of her legs around his waist.

Mitchell started pounding her pussy harder, making it drip down her thighs. 

"Fuck you're so wet for me baby," he moaned kissing her neck under her ear.

She shivered, "I'm so close Mitchell," Clare kissed up his neck. 

"Me too love," he sucked on her neck leaving a couple of love bites going down her neck to her shoulder.

Clare moaned loudly causing Mitchell to cover her mouth with on of his hands to keep her somewhat quiet. She clenched her pussy around his cock as her eyes rolled back and she had a hard orgasm. 

"Holy shit," Mitchell groaned and thrust in her one last time and came deep inside her dripping cunt and pulled his cock out and put it away.

She smiled up at him and gave him a kiss on the chin and reached into her purse and got some spare napkins which she stuffed in her panties as she readjusting them. Clare rubbed his arm as she walked by to get to the passenger side door.

Mitchell shook his head and laughed, getting into the driver side. He looked at her lovingly as she beamed up at him. 

"Love you," he kissed her forehead and placed his left hand on her thigh.

"I love you too," Clare put her hand on top of his and massaged the back of it.