Chapter 26: Mixed emotions

Sorry I haven't updated in 5 million years!!! Enjoy this chapter!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lenox's P.O.V

I woke up earlier than Shawn and Matt did so I walked to Nates room and knocked. Groans were heard and shuffling became louder as Nate answered the door shirtless with only boxers on...Damn.

"Its 7 in the morning why you up this earlyyyy!?!?" He whined. His morning voice is hot af I thought.

"Hey...uh..um about yesterday...." his eyes shot open at the mention of previous events. He pulled me into his room and sat on his bed with me cuddled up in his arms.

"Tell me everything. NOW." His eyes were glued to mine as he held me tightly.

"I want to tell everyone at once." he sighed impatiently and layed back on the bed taking me with him. He began to tickle me as I squirmed to get out off his reach. I plopped on the floor and tried to crawl away but he tackled me before I could move. He hovered over me looking deeply into my eyes as he slowly leaned in as I followed his actions. His lips finally met mine and you could practically hear my heart beat from a mile away. My stomach and mind were going crazy trying to comprehend what was happening. The door swung open to reveal see a confused Matt and a Teary eyed Shawn. Shawn ran away crying and Matt ran after him calling his name. Aw shit. I fucked up.

I ran out the room and out the hotel doors not caring what I looked liked or what I was wearing. I ran and ran till I found a park with a playset, running track and multiple benches. I ran over there to see Shawn sitting under a tree in the shade hugging his knees and rocking himself. I slowly walked over to him and sat infront of him. He looked and gave me a small smile.

"You love him don't you?" I was surprised by his random question.

"Yea, I mean...he's my best friend. I love him... a lot." Now that I think about it, Nate was always there for me when I needed him. When my parents and sister abandoned me, he was there to comfort me. When I was in a dark place, he was there, he was my light. He was mine. But he left me to forget everything we ever had. So when I saw him again, all the memories came flooding back. I really did love him. Shawn must've noticed me daydreaming because he sassily snapped his fingers in my face.

"Haha he got you whipped." He smirked as my cheeks became a dark pink making my cheeks look pinker than they already naturally are.

"I guess I was just jealous you found someone you really loved. I glad we're best friends thought and I intend to keep it that why." I smiled brightly as I hugged him and looked back at him.

"Me too cause honestly you and Matt are great friends and I can't afford to lose you guys." We got back to the hotel and the boys were all gathered in Nate's hotel room.

"Ok...listen up here the story." They listened contently as I explained everything about the situation in the cafe' to seeing my parents and sister again going deeper into why I hate them with a burning passion, to current events. Leaving out the part about Nate and I's little moment and why Shawn ran out. Nate smirked as I came up with an excuse to why I was out with Shawn.

"He went for a run earlier and lost his phone so I went to go and help him find it and it was under a park bench." Shawn wiggled his phone in the air. The guys believed it and all scattered out to do their own things. Ok we that's one problem down. Now to fix the whole Sam & Gilinksy situation. And to find out what the hell is going on with Nate and I.