Chapter 30: Panic Attacks

I'm soooo sorry for not updating in a while things have real crazy but I'll try to get back on schedule vy next week. (Monday's & Friday's are the new days I update) but anyways I hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

-

Lenox's P.O.V
That asshole. That fucking dick. I hate him and I never want him to talk to me ever again. I was walking back to the room when someone pulled me into the supply closet next to the stairs. I was about to scream but decided against it. A dim light flickered on and I caught a glimpse of my 'kidnapper' but didn't seem to have recognized them.

"Hello my precious." They stood behind me one hand on my hips and one combing through my hair.

"Tell me who are or you'll regret it." I clenched my teeth hard not wanting scream in frustration and anger.

"That's not how this works honey." He chuckled lowly. I smelled the awful stench of Heineken release from their mouth. I only knew one person who drank that brand of beer. Sam.

"Sam. No no no this isn't you. You know what this does to you." I couldn't take this all at once. I turned all the lights on and saw him twitching. He was losing balance so before he fell I grabbed him from under the arms and threw him on my back. I raced to my room and swung open the door laying him on my bed. I called Nate over and that's when Sam started screaming.

"NO NO NO!! FIRST JACK NOW HIM!! YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND IT'S KILLING ME. I LOVE YOU BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!" I was shaking with fear and I collapsed on the floor crying. I soon noticed all the empty beer cans on my floor along with Sams things. That's when I connected everything.

Sam's P.O.V
I finally decided to apologize to Lenox. I was a jerk to her by telling her I loved her then going off with some slut I found. I was angry she hadn't chosen me over Jack so I hooked up with a random chick to make her jealous. Turns out she goes for Nate instead. I was furious and obviously so was Jack but he made it more obvious. I was always too drunk to care. Yea, I started drinking a lot more. Daytime & Nighttime. But what I was drinking made me a horrible person. Doctors prescribed me to a special medication to help me stay away but eventually I just stopped taking it. Now my best friend who I love is dating my best friend. I was jealous so I drank and drank and drank to get my mind off it but I still need to fix this. Drunk or sober.

I walked to Nate's room and opened it loudly trying to hide my drunk-ness.

"Hey Nate, where's Lenox?"

"She went out why?"

"I just wanted to tell her something but never mind." I walked down the hall to see Lenox pressed against a wall by Jack and they were kissing. She kneed him in his dick and he fell to the ground. It looked like she was about to leave so I hid near the stairwell. I waited till she passed by to grab her a carry her struggling body into the supply closet behind me.

I held her close with one hand as the other combed through her hair.

"Hello my precious" I didn't realize what I was doing but I liked it so I didn't mind.

"Tell me who you are or you'll regret it." She was intimidating which just turned me on.

"That's not how this works honey." I chuckled lowly. She must've smelled my breath because she kicked into panic mode. I began twitching as she turned on the light.

"Sam. No no no this isn't you. You know what this does to you." She was shaking her head as she threw her arms under me before I fell and put me on her back. She carried me to her room where I was previously drinking my Heinekens. She called Nate over and that's when I lost it.

"NO NO NO!! FIRST JACK NOW HIM!! YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND IT'S KILLING ME. I LOVE YOU BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN TO ME!!" The look on her face was the most scared I've ever seen her. She collapsed on the floor crying as I was still screaming. I was realizing why the doctors prescribed me that medication. It causes panic attacks. I stopped screaming because I couldn't anymore. I let out short gasps along with Lenox as we were both balling our eyes out. Nate picked me of the bed and put me on his back. He picked up Lenox and carried her in his arms. He ran to his car and drove to the hospital. He called Johnson and told him bring everyone to the hospital. I was shaking uncontrollably as well as Lenox and I finally realized that everything was going down hill at a fast pace. My vision was getting blurry and the last things I remember were being put on a stretcher and pushed into the ER.