Chapter 5: The royal bitch returns

Lenox's P.O.V.

"Becca?" I said noticing that Taylor had a girl with him. " Hey didn't expect to see you here." she said with the same stupid smirk she had when she stole my boyfriend 3 years ago. "What the fuck are you doing here?" i asked ready to attack at any moment.  "I'm here with my babe Taylor."  She said trying to pull the innocent act. " I'm not falling for your bullshit this time so I think you need to leave before things get ugly." I said while Jenna and Dana were holding me back. They knew how much I loved him so they could understand how I wanted to tear her apart.  "I'm not scared cause Ik you won't do anything cause you didn't do anything when I stole Ethan from you." that was the last thing she said before I pulled her away from Taylor, pinned her to the ground, and started bitch slapping her till blood came from her nose and she started crying. " Now get the fuck out of this room and never bother me or my friends ever again or else I'll do much worse to you." I said breathing heavily as I watched her crawl out of the hotel room. 

As soon as I heard the door shut everyone started clapping and laughing congratulating me on beating the shit out of her. I quickly ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out acknowledging what I just did and realized that I took it too far. "Lenox open up its Taylor." I wasn't expecting it to be Taylor so I opened it revealing his sad/angry face. I knew what was coming so I just started talking before he got the chance to yell at me. "Ik Taylor I'm sorry ok but it's not my fault. She stole my boyfriend and cheated on him and I wasnt going to let that happen to you so I had to stop her from hurting you!!" i said all in one breath. "Thanks Lenox but you could have just told me separately instead of beating her up." he said chuckling while giving me a hug. "I know I took it too far, but thanks for understanding Taylor."  I said with a releaving sigh. "No problem now let's get back out there so you can see the video of you going Sharkiesha on that girl." he said making us both crack up as we walked back out to the rest of the guys.