Chapter 11: Best presents ever

Lenox's P.O.V

"OMG MA BESTIES" I said while running up to 3/6 of one of my favorite YT groups, O2L. "HEY GURL HEY!!!" Ricky screamed flailing his arms around and wrapped them around me. "What are you guys doing here!?!?" I ask while hugging Connor and JC. "We're the surprise!!" I was jumping up and down at this point cause I haven't seen them in so long.

Basically I met them at a penny board shop about 3 years ago and we instantly bonded over our many interests including penny boards. I looked over at nash to see him awkwardly sitting on my bed on his phone. "Oh nash" i pull him of my bed and stand him next to me, "sorry this is, Co-... I know Lenox jc and I are cool and I've met these guys once or twice before but aren't there more of them?" nash interrupted. "Yea kian came with us but went to get some food and trevor and sam couldnt make it. " yay kian's here!! And he's bringing food!!" 

   I couldnt help but smile that they were here and getting a long with Nash and that kian was bringing food. But as they were talking, I went downstairs to get us some drinks and I heard some follow me. I turned around to see Connor looking at me smiling. "May I help  you Mr. Franta?" I smirked. "Yes, yes you can Mrs. James,... but in all seriousness I need to talk to you." My smirk fell and my confused yet worried face came on. "Is everything alright Con?" He answered almost immediately "Are you and Nash dating?" He was looking down at his hands playing with his fingers. "No why?" He looked up with a weak smile and shook it off. "Forget I asked" he walked out of the kitchen leaving me confused as to why he looked so sad and nervous.

After I grabbed the drinks I walked up the stairs and once I walked into my room all eyes were on me. Oh great. "Umm. Heeyyy?" "Lenox are you dating anyone?" You've got to be kidding me! "UGH!! First Connor and now you guys! NO OK!?! I'm not dating anyone and if I was I would think to tell my best friends goddamit! Why does this matter so much!?" They have asked me this multiple times every time they come over and I'm sick of it so of course it got me mad but I didn't seem mad when I bolted out of my room crying and running out the door to my secret hideout only one person knew about and he was already there. Once I reached the door I pulled it open and climbed through and into a little ball as he put his arms around me. "Hey, hey  whats the matter lex?" He was soothingly combing his fingers through my ombre' hair. "Kian I don't know why I'm crying but everyone was asking me if I was dating anyone, just like every other fucking time and I said no and I'm just really confused with the situation and..." kian and shhhed me and told me to calm down. "I think the might like you lex" he chuckled as I played with his fingers. "Maybe but i forgot to ask you, why are you up here,the guys said you were getting food?" He pulled a half eaten 24 pack of doritos locos tacos out from behind him and placed it in my hands. "I think we should head back." He completely ignored my question but at least I got tacos.

We were walking to the house when we saw the guys anxiously pacing infront of the door. They looked up and ran to hug us but of course jc went for the food and ran off. But before he even did that they started asking us if we were ok and why we left and where we went and spazzing out. "Guys we're fine but I just need some space and time to cool down I know I over- reacted but I just need time to think I said as I went straight to my room to 'think'.

(Picrure of them driving to her house to surprise her)