Chapter 29: Get it together

Nate's P.O.V (Oooh changing it up)

Lenox and I's date went great. I'm so happy we're together now but I know for a fact Gilinsky isn't. After we came back from our date we were watching a movie with the Jacks' and Sammy. She was sitting on my lap and was resting her head in between my neck and shoulder. She was snuggling closer to me as her breathing was getting slower and slower. She was asleep within minutes wrapped in ny arms clothed in sweatshirt and sweatpants. Her cute bun and glasses making her look even cuter. I took her glasses off and put them on the table. I layed her down with me on the couch. I looked up to see Johnson and Sam sleeping but Gilinsky watching us intensely. Jaw clenched, he got up and walked to his room.

Lenox's P.O.V.  

I woke up in Nate's arms on the couch in our room. Johnson and Sammy were knocked on the two beds in our room. Gilinsky was no where to be seen.

"Hey babe where's G?" Why was he the only one that hadn't slept here?

"He left to his room last night. Said something about 'having things to do'." He's lying. After he told me that G left for his room last night, he broke eye contact. But I just decided to let it slide.

"Oh, ok well I'm gonna go out for a while bye."

"Ok...um, see ya later babe bye"

I left straight for G's room. Once I got there I knocked and waited. No one answered. I knocked again and still no one answered. I used the extra key he gave me. I walked in on him banging his whore from a while back. Haha 'deja vu'. I couldn't help but laugh at how limp she was while he was putting, what seemed like all his anger, into her. He looked up as she screamed.

"Whoa! Dude wtf!" He screamed as he pushed her off the bed and threw on boxers.

"I knocked and waited, got impatient and came in. Is there a problem?" He sped-walked towards me grabbing my arm in the process. He pulled me into the hallway and pinned me against the wall.

"I was trying to get over you babe." Hr whispered as he forcefully kissed me. I pushed him off but he wouldn't give up. I kneed him in his bulge...yes bulge and slapped him hard.

"Stop being like this Jack!! You say you love then go off with this slut. You get angry when I'm with another guy, then go off with her again now you're all up on me. Get it together Jack." And with that, I walked away.