Chapter 33: Chaos

Nate's P.O.V.
We had just gotten to Lenox's little secret cabin and it looks amazing! I plan on taking her on a little date tomorrow night but she can't know. She doesn't think the guys and I know its her birthday tomorrow so this needs to be special. The girls told me her favorite movies, candies, food and other things I needed to know. I just need a location now. I can't believe its been a year alread

"Babe!" I ran to see her waiting on the dock with a boat floating beside her.

"What's up?" I wrapped my arms around her waist as we swayed slightly.

"I wanna show you something special."

She smiled as she guided me into the boat. We glided across the still water till we reached small cluster of trees. I didn't question as I just followed her. There were faint lights on the ground creating a path for us to follow. We reached a clearing were there was an old bench to the side, a smallish-sized ditch and a wore down shack. She smiled at all the little attractions and looked up at me. She pulled me a little further forward and I realized why she was smiling. There were 2 tree stumps to sit on. They were on the edge of a cliff that lead to the most beautiful view. We sat down in silence as we looked in awe at the sight infront of us. I grabbed her hand and pulled her onto my lap as I wrapped my arms around her entire body. She snuggled closer to me and soon fell asleep. I smiled to myself. I think I found our date spot. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I know I'm horrible with updating, but thats because I don't think anyone likes my story. Comment below telling me if you like my story or not cause I might end it in the next chapter tomorrow. I'm starting a new one soon also so yea!

Love yall!