Chapter 1: Same old , same old

3/1/18 I'm torturing myself by re-reading this 4 years later and oh my fucking god this is terrible. Did i really think 7!! guys liking one girl was realistic. I'm so sorry to those who have read this trash 😂 I wrote this when i was 12....

Lenox's P.O.V

Same dream for the past 3 months. Every single night it plays the exact same way. Not a thing out of place. Except for the fact that it's never gonna happen.

I would tell someone about it, but I'm not they only who fantasizes about dating a magcon boy. Everyone has their romantic dreams of the boys dating them just like a normal teen would, and that's what's happening to me, right? Wrong. I'm not a normal teen.

Everyone has parents. Whether it be both, just a mom, or just a dad because of death or being divorved and so on. But for the unfortunate ones like me and Ali, we don't have parents. My sister, Ali, was my mom and dad in one. Ali is only 5 years older than me. So at the age of 5, my sister had to take care of me til I was fully able to function on my own. Once I was able to do anything I needed to do to survive on my own, she stopped caring. I was around 13-14 when I stopped depending on her, seeing as though even if I needed her help, she'd be too drunk to function. If you can do the math right you would know she'd only be 18-19 which is illegal to drink at that age. Yet it didn't seem to faze her. She carries on with her life and I carried on with mine.

It may seem as though I got sidetracked, but dreaming about these boys is my getaway from the hell I seem to be living. But I must say, I'm doing pretty damn well on my own if you ask me. That brings me to the current state I'm in now.