Chapter 16: Bye Felicia

Lenox's P.O.V.

My old best friends were fucking. With the door literally WIDE open. Classy. I wanted to scream but nothing came out. I couldn't take it so I ran out the door straight to my house not turning back once.

Once I got home I just collapsed on my bed and screamed my head off. I called the only other person that could help me with this. Lia.

"Just post a picture of you with someone hot." Lia suggested making them jealous.

"What will that do for me?"

"They'll realize that leading you on was wrong. They tell you they like you one day and then the next day they hate you like wtf no your doing this...for me?"

I could feel her puppy eyes through the phone.

"Ok fine"

"Ok but double the hot guys double the jealousy."

I could tell we were both smirking.

"@Lenox.A.James- With these 2 dudes!

I tweeted with a picture of Shawn, Matt and I. I missed these guys and I felt really bad for ditching them a while back so I decided to hang out with these magcon kids for a couple days to catch up.

"So how ya been guys?" I stated, making a conversation while I sipped on my Strawberry & Creme Frap. We may or may not have been at starbucks. :)

"We've...(weave :D)  just been on tour and its been going great so yea what about you? We havent talked in a while whats new?"

"Well..."