Chapter 22: Ya nasties

Lenox's P.O.V.

I walked out digusted by the sight I had just encountered not wanting to go back in. Johnson ran in and came back out with Jack and Sam held by there arms as they were dragged to our limo that had waiting for us the last 10 minutes. We got in just in time because, it started to rain really hard outside. Then the two sluts Jack G and Sam fucked came out dripping with the cold rain and there fake tan and loads of make-up started dripping off their bodies. Sam rolled down the window and shouted at them.

"Hey ladies, get in so we can take you back to our hotel." Everyone groaned.

They got in dripping wet make-up all over the seats. Ugh gross. I don't associate with sluts so I kept my mouth shut. Just then Sam had to make a dumbass remark saying,

"What's wrong Lex, cat got your tounge, or are you just jealous I've got this fine babe with me?" He gestured to the girl wearing shorts that resembled underwear and a crop top with her, most likely, FAKE boobs spilling out. I scoffed in disgust.

"What'a wrong Sam, you have to use a low class, fake ass waitress to get over me? How cute. I'm flattered really, but maybe next time you can grow a pair and not be a pussy because one girl FINALLY said no to you so you have to go and find, anything that walks really, and fuck em' in a girls bathroom." I got out of the car not being bothered by the cold drops of water running down my face. All I wanted to do is go back to the hotel and watch Netflix in my Mickey Mouse onesie while eating 3 boxes of pizza. That's just when I'm bored. You should see me when I'm sad. Haha. As I walked towards the hotel, someone called my name stopping me from fulfilling this task.

"LENOX!! WAIT UP!!" It was none other than, the very....Jack Gilinsky.

"What do you want Jack?" I was beyond pissed seeing as what had just happened and Jack is stopping me from getting my pizza.

"Look I know what Sam did was wrong but-"

"Bullshit Jack you're to blame, just as much as he is. You're exactly like him! Everything I said to him was directed towards you, and applies to your lame ass as well" Just then he stepped extremely close to me and smashed his lips into mine. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it but he's a man whore and nobody got time for that. I pushed him away and looked at the dissapointment and embarrasment in his eyes. "Bye Jack" I said and walked away.