Chapter 4: Backstage Meetup

Lenox's P.O.V

We had just ran into to Nash Grier and he was asking us a question i thought i would never hear.  "Hey I see you guys have VIP and backstage passes so you wanna come back to where the other guys are and meet them? " At this point we were all frozen so I had to take control and answer him. " If that's OK with you and the guys, we don't wanna intrude." I said trying not to die because I was having a conversation with Nash Grier.  "Nah of course it's fine they'll be excited we have pretty girls coming backstage with us." O...M...G he just called us pretty!!!

As we were about to walk in the door I could hear Shawn singing and I almost had a heart attack cause I was this close to him. "Hey guys look!! I found pretty girls hehe!!" Nash said making the guys look up and stop what they were doing. Shawn immediately stopped playing guitar when he saw me.  Am I that ugly? I thought to myself but was interrupted but Taylor saying something.  "Ooooooh I like pretty girls" he said jumping and sliding over to us. "Hey I'm t- a hormonal teenage boy who needs to control himself." I said interrupting him. "Ooohh fiesty, just how I like em'!!" He said getting closer.  "Dude back off she's not interested." Both Matt and Shawn said with angry looks on their faces. "OK OK dont get your nipples in a twist, she's all yours." Taylor said putting his arms up surrendering to them. 

"OK let me settle this." I said trying my best not to fangirl. "You got make out with Cam." I said to Jenna pushing her into Cam making her fall into his arms. "And you go lip lock with Aaron." I said making both Dana and Aaron blush while pushing them towards each other.  "Now for me...I will be sitting in the corner by myself."  And of course Dana has to ruin the moment, being the clueless girl she is, saying, "Why don't you go make out with Shawn or Matt?" Great. So much for free time in the corner. "Why don't you stop talking and continue swallowing Aaron. " I said trying to slip out the conversation. "OK." she said while shrugging her shoulders.

"So you like us!?" Matt said bringing a smirk to his face as well as Shawn.  "Yeaaaaa now before you reject me I'll just save you the time and go back to my corner." I said turning on my heels and walking back to my lonely corner. "Or you could sit with us and not in filthy corner." Shawn said making room for me in between him and Matt. "I don't know, that corner's pretty comfy. But I guess a couch will do."I said earing laughs from everyone including the two couples that were now listening to our conversation. After we all talked and joked around the guys had to go onstage and we had to get back to the VIP area. " I can't believe i was talking to Cameron Dallas." Jenna said giggling to her self as well as Dana you also said. "Ik!! Aaron is so nice", making us blush and remember what had just happened.

After the show was over, we were waiting for all general admission to leave so the VIP meet and greet could start. There were only like 40-50 girls there cause there were only that many VIP tickets but there were only 5 backstage passes so the other two girls should be in this room. "Hey I'm Leah and this my best friend Elizabeth but you can call her Liz. We're the other two girls that got backstage. "Hai I'm Lenox and these are my best friends Dana and Jenna. After we introduced ourselves we talked to them about almost everything cause we instantly clicked and became best friends. Just as we were about to go check to see what was taking so long Nash came back out and told us the VIP meet and greet was starting. All five of us had different favorite guys so we all spread out and went to our favorite first. Me on the other hand I didn't know you to go to first so I went to Nash. "Hey babe" he said as he took a bunch of selfies with me and put in his number. "Just in case you need anything" he said and winked while I walked to the next person. Not realizing where I was walking, I bumped into Shawn causing both of us to fall over laughing.  " OMG haha I'm so sorry Shawn." I barely got out in between breaths.  " It's fine but now that your here let's take some cute selfies" he said pulling his phone and grabbing mine.

Out of the corner of my eye i could see Matt with his jaw and fists clenched tightly. Once he saw me looking he turned away and focused on the fan in front of him who was basically grinding on him. " You alright?" Shawn asked noticing I wasn't paying attention. " Yeah I'm fine." I said realizing he didn't believe it. " Well when you're ready to tell me call me." he said while typing his number in. I saw Matt clenching his jaw out of the corner of my eye again cause he saw Shawn give me his number so while he was talking to the slut that was grinding on him, he said, " Here is my number if you wanna hang out sometime. " he said smirking at her not knowing I was watching. As soon as she left I just casually hugged Shawn again and walked straight past Matt and to Cam to get pictures and say hi.

After we got pictures with everyone me and the girls were gonna go home with our new besties but someone stopped us. "Hey do guys wanna come back to our hotel room to chill?" Matt asked. "YAAASSSS OMG YAY!"  all the girls squealed. "You guys can go I'm going home." I said wanting to forget what I saw with Matt.  "No please come with us!!" they all begged. "I want you to come!" Matt said begging as well. "Why don't you bring your slut of a girlfriend?" i said releasing my anger. "I gave her Taylors number and said he likes sluts like her and that she's not my type so she ran off." he said really embarrassed that I saw "Aww Matt I'm really really sorry!!" i said instantly regretting what i said to him . "It's OK you were just jealous." he said smirking and we walked up to the rooms but when I got in there I saw a bitch I never wanted to see again.