Chapter 8: Plane ride home

Lenox's P.O.V

"LENOX WHY DID YOU JUST DITCH THEM THERE ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!" the girls screamed at me making the people on the plane stare. "Look Im sorry but I said yes so I dont know why your so mad." I replied back.

"Why did you just run off like that then." Their expressions softened as the noticed I was a lot quieter after their question. "I was just nervous ok, its not everyday you get offered to tour around the world and perform in front of millions of people." My voice grew quieter as every word slipped passed my lips. "Im sorry excuse me" i stood up and walked to the bathroom in the back tears threatning to fall from my eyes.

As soon as I sat down i let it all out, and as the tears fell and rolled off my cheeks there was a knock at the door. Assuming it was Jenna I replied "Im fine Jenna just go away." "Its not Jenna." the suprisingly manly voice said. Well thats definately not Dana either so i got up and opened the door to see a very tall familiar figure standing in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I asked confused on why he wasn't back with the rest of the guys. "I came to see if you were ok" he slowly walked closer. "Im fine now leave my alone, you didn't seem to care or notice any of us when we were at the show so why now?"i was getting angrier by the minute "If you havent noticed a couple of us like you and it seems as though im the only one willing to chase after you" a smirk found its ways across is face. "Im fine just on my own so if you will excuse me i need to go." I pushed my way passed him only to be pulled back into the bathroom with him as he locked the door and proceded to attempt  to undress me agressively. "GET OFF ME" I screamed, struggling to get out of his grasp but his grip was too tight in my waist. I kneed him in the sensitives and ran out of the bathroom just in time to see the plane had already landed and the girls were getting there things. "Get your things quickly and go, no time for questions!!" i guess the worried look on my face showed i was serious cause they grabbed their things and bolted of the plane, me leading the way. We scurried off and dragging our bags behind us and running to the nearest taxi and jumping in while the driver smartly didnt question and drove off with us screaming our address at him. I cant believe that just happened. Now i have to find a way to tell the girls what just happened.