Chapter 19: And the 'Fun' begins

Lenox's P.O.V.

"Hey Sam, Jack can I talk to you guys?" Both Jacks got up.

"Gilinsky sorry JJ" I said and ruffled his hair as he fixed it and sat back down to continue his game with Skate.

"You sure you wanna leave your boyfriend?" Sam said and pointed to Skate.

"That's what your problem is?" I pulled them into the hallway.

"If you guys think Skate and I have a thing, you're wrong because he's like a brother to me and I love him as one too. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Oh...sorry its just...I kinda have a crush on you and I got jealous." Sam said and Jack agreed.

"Oh, I...uh, why didn't you guys tell me."

"We..or I was nervous and too shy to get the nerves to tell you." Jack said blushing. Awwww

"I thought you had a thing for Skate and I didn't want to mess that up. " Sam said. Awwww

"Ok well I don't know what to say... but, thank you for telling me. I'll try not to make you guys mad and if I do, know its not on purpose."

"So who do you choose?"

"Wait...what?"

"She obviously chooses me bro" Sam said. Ugh cocky much 'bro'?

"She wouldn't chose you when she can have all this." Jack gestured towards his body. Umm no.

"Well 'she' should have a say in this, don't ya think?" I sassed.

"It's ok babe relax, I-....." Before Sam could finish his sentence Jack punched him in the mouth. His jaw was clenched real hard and damn, that jaw line hit me harder than Jack hit Sam. He jumped on Sam and they punched each other back & forth. I pulled Jack off of Sam and stood in between them to stop them from going any further. I slapped both of them across the face and they held their cheeks.

"Man up you pussies. If you can take a couple punches from each other, you can take a slap from me." They stayed silent.

"If you thought you had a chance with me before, you just ruined your chance of finding out."

I pulled them into the room to clean their faces. They took off their bloody shirts and put them in the washer. I sat on the counter next to the sink and washed all the dried blood off of their faces. I finished and junped off of the counter. They followed me to the door and we walked out.

"Now I suggest you both learn to grow a pair and don't act the way you did for a shitty reason." I slammed the door shut and looked through the peep hole to see them silently walk to their rooms. Well, this week should be...fun.