Chapter 24: Uh-Oh...

*Extra long chapter cause I skipped Wednesday. Enjoy!!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lenox's P.O.V.

"OK I'll go first." Taylor announced. He chose Matt and Matt chose dare.

"I dare you to combine every drink we have and drink it all in under 15 seconds." The drinks we had were water, coffee, orange juice, beer and milk. He mixed them & drank it all very quickly.

"Ugh that was-...oh god" he ran to the bathroom and threw up till he finally came out & washed the taste out with another beer.

"Let's make this a little more interesting and make it 'DRUNK Truth or Dare." Matt said a little shakily. Oh shit. I thought. I don't drink. Guess I have to.

"Fine." I got up and Matt helped me pass out 2 beers each. We all took a sip and started up again.

"AlLllLRIgHt dooods I chooooooooozzz LeNoKsszX." Someones already drunk. I chuckle and look to see already 3 crushed empty beer cans infront of him.

"Ok fine Dare." I say rather quickly and take a sip or beer. I scrunch my nose. Eww.

"OooOokKkkK I dare youuuu to liCckKk Sam's fasss." Ugh I hate this kid and now I have to lick him. I groan and walk over to Sam's smirking face. His sluts siting on him so I shove her off as she shrieks.

"Lick me good babe." I slap him then lick where I slapped him so he would only feel the sting of my slap. I smirked and walked back to my spot. I took a huge gulp of beer finishing my first can and taking a big gulp of the second one. "Ok Nash I dare you to twerk all over Cam." I giggled...whoah. I must be drunk cause I NEVER giggle. After Nash twerking on Cam, they stared twerking on each other, rubbing their butts together and giggling like little girls. Soon every one was drunk and twerking. Shawn put his & the jack's songs on as well as other songs as we twerked to every song that came one. I was dancing with Shawn and we got really close and were practically rubbing our bodies together. We started making out as Shawn pushed me against a wall I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. It was kinda hard cause he was so damn tall but he finally just grabbed my ass and pulled me up. I giggled.

"Hehe thanks." He giggled back

"Ha no problem."

We coninued to make out and laugh while we took breaths but we were rudely interrupted when Jack yelled my name.

"Ugh! What!?!?!" He pulled Shawn away from me and punched him in the nose sending Shawn flying to the ground. Shawn did one of those cool tricks and put his hands beside his head and threw his legs in the air shooting back up and punching Jack square in the jaw but that's where I stopped it. Jack was about to swing when I caught his fist and shoved him back. Although I was drunk I still understood what was going on.

"What the fuck! Ugh I'm not dealing with you right now. Johnson can you please clean up this dipshit here while I clean up Shawn." I shove Jack towards him as he nods. I escourt Shawn to the bathroom while Johnson & Gilinsky go to their own bathroom. I sit shawn on the toilet as he slouches and crosses his arms.

"Tilt your head back." He obeyed and I wiped all the extra blood and put two cotton balls in his nose.

"Ok done." He got up and walked to the mirror laughing at how ridiculous he looked. I gently touched his already purple nose as he winced. I pulled him to my room and sat him down on my bed. We eventually, somehow ended up in the cuddle position watching netflix for around 3-4 hours till we were almost fully sober then fell asleep.

"Ouch!"

I woke up to Shawn poking his nose saying 'Ouch' every time.

"Oh, hey morning Lex-bug" He started calling me that last night cause he knows I hate bugs so he taunts me with it. But hearing it, in a sexy, raspy, morning voice made it ok.

"Morning Shawniee" I hugged him and gently kissed his nose. It was now a dark pink. Not purple! Yay for healing!

"I'm so sorry for what I did last night!! He swung first and-,...." He rambled as I quietly shushed him.

"It's ok Shawn. You're not at fault here, Jack is." We stayed silent for a while.

"Aaaaannnyway, wanna go grab breakfast with Matt?" He nodded and left off to go get Matt. We said our 'good mornings' and walked to the little Cafe' downstairs. We walked in and Jack, his whore, Sam, and his slut were there making out in the corner. We all "eww'ed" at the sight and laughed as we went to order. Just then someone tapped my shoulder. I turned to see Jack's whore. She then slapped me and tried to walk away. TRIED. BITCH YOU THOT!! I pulled her fake blonde hair and she fell flat on the ground. She got up and tried to swing but the bitch is like 5 pounds so her twig of an arm flailed around as I punched her right in the jaw like Shawn did to Jack. I chuckled at her weakness as she started crying. Jack, Sam, Sam's slut and everyone in the Cafe' was starring.

"We'll take that to go." Shawn politely said. I scoffed at her patheticness as Shawn, Matt and I left the Cafe'