Chapter 10: Time to Fight

Lenox's P.O.V

We turned around to see not only the devil himself but none other than Will, my ex-boyfriend. (not will grier)

"Well well well if it isnt len- LENOX GET OVER HERE!!" Will shouted cutting hayes off while marching over to me. I backed into a corner with my eyes shut tight ready for him to hit me but all I heard was a huge thud and some punches here and there. I was about to thank Nash for helping me, but when I opened my eyes nash was in front of me with his arms stretched out in front of him. My eyes fell to the ground to see Hayes suprisingly on top of Will beating him up. "HAYES STOP!!!" I ran to them and got in front stopping them both. I could tell they both knew I was upset cause all eyes were on me. I punched both of them in the face and screamed at them. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE EITHER OF YOU ON MY PROPERTY EVER AGAIN!!" and with that note they scrambled off. But before Hayes could run any further Nash slapped him, once again , in the face and continued to til his lip and nose were bleeding. "Nash!!" I said as i smacked him on the head and pushed him to the side. Hayes was unconscious. Nash threw him in the car and we took him to the hostpital.

~4 hours later~

Hayes was conscious and well so nash took him to a friends house and we left back to my house. I ignored him the entire car ride cause I honestly didn't want to talk to anybody. When I got home my dad said to wait outside cause there was a birthday surprise for me in my room. Once he let me in I saw the best present(s) I've ever gotten. Hopefully this will make me forget the horrible events that just occured.