Chapter 25: Ah shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 2 WEEKS!! Here's an update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lenox's P.O.V.

As soon as my feet touched the pavement outside the hotel, I ran and ran not knowing where I'd end up. I ran around the corner only to bump into a man who looked strangely familiar. I pushed him out of my way, only to be held back by his rather large hand on my wrist.

"Lenox....."

"I'm sorry I dont know you please leave me alone" I pushed him away but he ran infront of me and bear hugged me for the longest time. As I pushed away he mumbled 5 words over and over till I finally recognized him.

"I'm sorry I left you!" He kissed the top of my head as I felt his cold tear drops trickle down.

".....Dad?" I slowly backed away as I saw another familiar woman walk up to him.

"James you scared me half to-...Lenox?" She reached out for a hug but I jumped back and bumped into Shawns hard chest. He held me as tears fell from my face. My 'parents' tried to reach for me again but that's when I snapped.

"DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU PIECES OF SHIT!! YOU LEFT US...I WISHED EVERY FUCKING DAY YOU WOULD COME BACK BUT YOU NEVER FUCKING DID!! ALI WAS A FUCK UP GETTING DRUNK ALL THE TIME COMING HOME SHIT FACED AT 4 IN THE DAMN MORNING AND OUT WITH FRIENDS ALL NIGHT LEAVING ME TO TAKE CARE OF MYSELF WITHOUT THE HELP OF ANYONE." I was about to continue when the slut herself came around the corner. "Hey mom can I have some mon-...Lenox??"

"Oh great if it isn't the bitch herself." I scoffed. She ran to me and squeezed me saying how she missed me so much. I shoved her off making fall over, her very expensive heels flying off her feet as she fell on her butt, dirtying her fancy little dress.

"Bullshit" I spat. I walked away without another word being said.

I made it back to the hotel, the boys following behind me. We got to my room and as I walked in, all the boys sprung up and ran to us but I stopped them. I pointed to the door not saying anything at all as they slowly walked out.

I plopped on my bed as Shawn and Matt sat on with ne and rubbed my back and arms. I sat up and layed across their laps as I explained to them what happened and why. But the end we were all hugging each other and crying together.

"You didn't deserve their bullshit. I hate them so much for causing you this pain." Shawn sniffles.

"I love you so much bestie!! Never ever forget that!!" Matt said hiccuping because of all his crying.

"I love you guys too. Thank you for being here for me." We all group hugged and decided to have some fun so we put got on netflix and called for pizza delivery. There was a knock on the door so I got up and opened it thinking it was the pizza guy from downstairs but it was Nate. I hugged him and explained what had just occured since he already knew how my 'family' left me. He joined our little movie night and as soon as I got comfortable, there was another knock. I got up and was thankful it was the pizza guy this time so I payed him put the pizzas on the either side of the two beds I pushed together. We watched movies, joked, and ate pizza till we passed out. I love these guys. But first thing in the morning, talk to the other guys.