Chapter 15: We good?

Lenox's P.O.V.

I walked downstairs and knocked on the door.

"JC for the last time I don't want to go with you and Lia and be an awkward 3rd wheel!"

"Its not Jc" i said in a quiet voice. I heard footsteps comimg towards the door. He swung it open and stared at me.

"I know you like kian its fine but just so you know, he has a girlfriend and her name is Andrea Russett. Just thought you should know." Before i could respond he slammed the door in my face. Andrea Russet...sounds familiar.

One down one to go.

I walked all the way upstairs to what i assumed was Kians room i knocked on the door and a shirtless JC answered the door.

"Sorry wrong door but hey Jc Hey...LIA!!!"

"LEX!!!" Lia has been my best friemd since 5th grade but she had to move last year in 11th grade to California but yay!! I get to see her!!

"Omg how have you been!?!?"

"Good but i need to talk to kian because connor already slammed the door in my face so..." She looked confused so i told her i would text her about it later.

"Alright ill see yall later but where is kians room?" They then pointed to the room next door. Really! I was one room off! At least I got to see Lia again! Anyway I walked to the next room but the door was open. What i saw may have blinded me for the rest of my life.