Chapter 31: Hospitalized

Lenox's P.O.V.
I couldn't think straight. I couldn't stop shaking. I was rocking myself in the corner while Nate rubbed my back. I felt like throwing up and I was trying to scream but all that came out was soft sobs while the tears streamed down my face. He had to experience this at such a young age when, it happened the first time.

We were at a back to school party. Being freshman we wanted to fit in so badly. So of course, we went. There were drunk people here and there and Seniors making out on every couch, chair, stool, table...everywhere basically. We were talking to a couple people when we were offered the devils' drink. Heinekens. Sam was first to eagerly grab a shot and chug it down scrunching his face at the taste. The Jack's and Nate quickly followed his actions while I just stood there watching them. They gave me a look to loosen up a bit, but I shook my head. We were 15! I don't understand why they wanted to fit in so much. They would have eventually anyway because of how funny, genuine, and talented they were. Also because they were all quite attractive if I do say so myself. Anyway, after their many drinks the Jack's and Nate were off drunk somewhere dancing with whatever slut they saw first while I stayed with Sam because he wasn't feeling well. He was sweating profusely and it wasn't because of all the other sweaty bodies around us. He started to twitch and by then I knew it was serious. I gathered up all the boys by yelling at them for help. Their drunk asses came running and helped me bring Sam to my friends car. Our friend drove us there and dropped us off to go back to the party. I told them his symptoms and they all looked at each other worriedly. They put his twitching body on a strecher and pushed him into the E.R. I didn't seem him for another 3 hours. They finally allowed us in and I was first to run to his room. He was watching T.V but turned it off once he noticed me. The guys came in not too long after. I ran to him and hugged him for a long time as the doctor came in to check on him. He explained how Sam's body took on twice as much the others did after he took a blood scan and said that his body couldnt handle it so thats why he was sweating and twitching. The doctor explained how he was allergic to they chemicals in the beverage and was told strictly to stay away. He began to have a panic attack while they were giving him his shot so they quickly gave him the shot and he calmed down and fell asleep. He was prescribed meds to take everyday for 2 weeks before every meal to make sure his body was stable. After the two weeks, he promised he'd never drink again, even though it was just that drink but he promised to never put himself or the guys and I in that pain again.

"Family or... friends of Samuel Wilkison?" I shot up from my seat on the floor and ran to her.

"He's in room 302." I ran down several halls ending up right infront of his door. My hands were sweating scared to see him although I'd been through this before. It has been so long and I...didn't know what to expect. Nate and the Jack's walked up to me and waited, rubbing their sweaty hands as well. We walked in and Sam was there watching T.V. Wow, deja vu. He smiles weakly when he saw us and turned it off. Once again, I ran up to him and hugged him tighlty. The doctor came in and told us the same thing as last time except that his body was weaker this time around and he would have to be in bed for a week while taking the meds for the next two weeks as well. Thank god we just had our last show in ATL cause now we can stay at my place.

"Thank you so much doctor and I promise I'll take care of him." He smiled and nodded as he left the room to get Sam his wheelchair since it wasn't safe for him to walk on his own. He came back with the wheelchair and helped Sam into it as  well as helping put Sam in their special van driving Sam and I home as the Jack's and Nate drove the car behind us.

We got home and we were greeted by my roomates Jeanna and Dana.

"Lex!!" They hugged me looking behing me puzzled.

"Do you not remember the Jack's, Sam, and Nate?"

"No!! Of course we do but why is Sam in a wheelchair?"

"Long story but Nate and I are going to get our stuff from the hotel be right back!" We drove back to the hotel said bye to every one and collected our stuff after we told them the news. Matt had a sad face on and pouted looking at the packed bag in my hand.
"Aww I'll miss you Matty E." I hugged him as he slouched.

"I hate the nickname so I'll allow it cause I love you." He smiled cheekily as he bear hugged me. Everyone came in again to say bye and joined our hug. Nate was last so he was hugging all of us. Matt decided to come with us to stay with us at my house so we all left for home.

We got home and I was exhausted. The Jacks and Sam were sleeping downstairs and Matt, the girls, and Nate and I were sleeping up stairs. Matt slept in the guest room and Nate slept in mine while the girls slept in their own rooms. We all finally drifted off to sleep. It felt good to be home. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Jeanna and Dana are back! Also, I updated two days in a row!! But yea, I hope you guys enjoyed!! Bye guys!! ~Bri