Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn

Lenox's P.O.V:

After the whole throwdown, we just decided to have a movie night then sleep in their room tonight. Nothing special...yet

"LENOX WAKE UP I WANNA GO TO STARBUCKS AND NASH WONT TAKE MEEEE!!"  I automatically knew it was hayes cause I don't know anyone else who whines that loud at 7:30 in the morning. "No screaming at 7 in the morning now why are you up this early!!" i groaned. "Magcon is at 8 duh and you're invited backstage to watch us." he said as if this wasn't important news. "I HAVE 30 FUCKING MINUTES TO GET READ HAYEESSSSS!!! NEXT TIME TELL ME SOONER." I screamed scrambling to the bathroom.  I got ready with 5 minutes to spare, phew! "Time to go!!" Hayes yells. I quickly grab my phone and run to meet the guys.

"You look beautiful!" Matt and Shawn say simultaneously while glaring at each other.  "Thank you boys" I strut to the front with nash. "HAII!!!" I screamed in his ear while Vining a scare cam. "AAAAAHHHHHH" his phone goes flying into the air hitting Cam in the face. "Owwieeeee" Cam says holding his cheek while we all start cracking up. "Were you Vining that?" Nash asks. "Yep I'm starting to get into doing more vines and people are starting to like them!!" i say getting excited. "Zayum you're already famous!!" Cam says with my account pulled up on his phone. "3.5 million!?!?" they all scream. "Surprise?" i say. I did a little Vining a while back and I guess I got famous on vine and also youtube. "Duh guys she's Lenox James" Hayes says making their jaws drop. "THE Lenox James??" Matt asks. "Guys this is the girl me and hayes have told you about!!" Taylor said...wait.....Taylor talks about me?? "Oh look were here" I say running backstage into one of the rooms.

I decided since I have similar fans to magcon I would vine saying I was here. " Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I'll be at magcon today so if you see me say hi and get a picture!" i smile ending it and posted it. Just as I clicked my phone off, the guys came barging through jumping up and down. "Why are you jumping?" "IF YOU GET A GOOD REACTION FROM THE FANS YOU GET TO JOIN MAGCON!!!" they screech. "Did you check with bart?" i asked trying not to explode with happiness. " He's the one who suggested it!!" Cam and Nash squeal hugging me. I've gotten really close with them. "YAAASSSS" I say returning the hug. "What about Jenna and Dana?" i asked getting sad cause they aren't as famous. "Bart said they could come too!" he said smirking at Jenna making her blush. "Let's go then!!!" I say running out of the back room.

Waiting for my name to be called Taylor smacked my ass saying "Good luck hot stuff!" while running on stage giggling.

"And now for our special guest the lovely and talented Lenox James with her two best friends Dana Mitchell and Jenna Rodgers!!" Bart says making the crowd scream even louder than they did for the guys. We went along with Magcon and I can honestly say it was amazing till we started the Q&A section. It was Shawn's turn and he picked on a girl with a caked face burned straight hair, she asked, "Is #Lawn real?", while half the people were hoping it was, the other half was screaming saying #Latt and it got out of hand when shoes and signs started flying everywhere. I instantly had an idea and grabbed the mike. "Actually..." I started, getting them to stop fighting and go silent. "I have a wonderful relationship with my amazing boyfriend......Taco Bell so there's your answer!" i said chuckling while glancing at Matt and Shawn to see their relieved faces.

After Magcon ended me and the girls were walking back to our room to get ready before going home when the guys stopped us. "Are you guys leaving?" sad expressions stared back at us. "Yea I mean these guys need to get settled in to my house and I need to help them." I said pointing back at Dana and Jenna. "Wait...can we ask you something?"