Chapter 12: Jealous?

Lenox's P.O.V

"Guys were fine now lets go inside and eat." The guys were freaking out that I left but I was just tired of being lied to. They never tell me why they get so jittery and nervous around me and im getting suspicious.

"Hey Nash do you know what's going on with the guys, they're acting weird?" Nash stayed silent. You could obviously tell he knew something guys he was playing with his keys ignoring me.

"Fine don't tell me- wait!!" He pulled me outside and stood in the bushes.

"I think some of the guys like you." He looked around causiously. "What?? No they can't there are too many boys in my life as it is. Could you try and see who exactly likes me."

"yea and ive got just the thing to do that!" He smiled evily and skipped into the house yelling, LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!! whille dragging me behind him.

After a couple rounds we got to the juicy stuff. Jenna and Dana had come over so i wasn't the only girl but im glad cause that would've been awkward.

"Ok Connor truth or dare?" Nash asked.

"Uhh, truth?" Boos were thrown here and there.

"Do you like anyone in this room?" He asked looking directly at me and smirking.

"Uh yea" he was blushing so hard.

"Oooooohhh girl who it is spill ya beans!!" Ricky sassed. (i purposely put all this sass in here)

" I like....Lenox....but im not the only one." he blushed while looking towards kian. They BOTH like me? I thought it was one or the other.

"Well would anyone want to confess their love to Lenox?"  Dana dramatically said while laying in front of kian looking up at him.

"Ugh fine i like lenox too." He looked down at his feet playing with a taco wrapper. A chorus of aww's irrupted the room.

"NEXT!!" I screamed getting off topic.

After that awkwardness Kian and Connor would not stop glaring at each other. They would notice me looking and smile widely then go back to staring at each other. This was going to be a long night.